44

After Bu Jiu lost his beloved hair, his whole body was in a trance. Wen Muqing always felt that something would happen if he got wet again, so he tore off a large part of the night watchman's cloak and handed it to him to cover his head.

    Caviar and Xie Shen walked in the front, and the other three walked side by side at the rear, slowly walking into the depths of the alley.

    The light dimmed a lot, and even the teammates next to him became blurred, and the rain became rushing, with bean-sized raindrops hitting people's bodies, making their skin red and itchy.

    The open mahogany door can already be seen, the red paint is like blood, and it seems to be flowing under the rain curtain.

    Wen Muqing stopped a few people, and pointed to a telegraph pole not far from the door: "There is something there."

    He took the lead and walked over with a small lamp, only to see a person sitting against the wall, hanging down With a knife stuck in his chest, he looked as if he could not die anymore.

    The demon let out a "hey" and praised: "Brother Ye has really good eyesight. It's pitch black. I just pay attention to the door."

    Wen Muqing thought, indeed, if you don't have night vision or don't carry a flashlight with you , then in the case of strange rain, people are indeed likely to go directly to the most eye-catching door and miss other clues.

    Or if you start to panic too much, watching the newspaper being blown away by the wind or not reading it, you may miss it again.

    For ordinary people who are not prepared, the omission of puzzle solving is absolutely fatal.

    But why did the prepared ability users all overturn?

    "National character face, one-character eyebrows, and a scar on the forehead. Isn't this the robber we saw in the newspaper, who was sentenced to death?" Caviar was almost stuck to the corpse. Get down the corpse, and pull out two pieces of paper from the inner shirt.

    The demon went over and raised his cloak to block the falling rain.

    The first one: [Lu Lang, the pressure at home is really tight. I can't resist my father's scolding, and I can't bear my mother's tears. Please come quickly and take me away! —— Xian]

    The second one: [I knew you still cared about me! Around noon tonight, my mother will go to count the dowry for me. I have already loosened the bricks at the back door. Don’t disturb others, pass through the alley! ——Xian]

    The handwriting is beautiful and the suffix is ​​raised very high. At first glance, it is a love letter written by a woman in a hurry, asking her lover to take her away.

    That "Lu Lang" was probably the victim who was killed by robbers in the middle of the night as written in the newspaper.

    Wen Muqing leaned over to take a look, and the person lying on the ground was indeed the murderer, not the victim, but the paper was indeed found on him.

    "When I let the mouse come here, there was no one here." Xie Shen pursed his lips, but his pale fingertips were painted black, and there were faint black threads floating inside. He stretched out his hand and clasped the neck of the corpse .