12

Tang Xiaonuo: [May 21st, at 8 p.m. Beijing time, at the carousel in Pingyu Amusement Park. Boss Ye Shou, please! ! ]

    Today is May 20th, the so-called "520" style became popular among Chinese people very early. The streets are full of pink bubbles, and all kinds of decorations and activities belonging to couples are in full swing.

    However, for Wen Muqing, who has been widowed for more than 20 years, and even wants to continue widowhood, these are not big issues. At most... When can we open more, we can take the vest and go to the couple discount store to get some discounts. cake to eat.

    But the reason why he can think of these is because Tang Xiaonuo's chosen location is too special, which makes him think of the pictures in the TV series involuntarily.

    Thinking that when he was a child, he was really worried about the sadomasochistic relationship between Xiao Lan and the Prince of Play.

    The system is a little dissatisfied: [Why do you choose to go to the amusement park? Usually, Pingyu Amusement Park closes at 6:30 in the afternoon. Recently, the night show was only opened for couples activities. Host, he has bad intentions. ]

    Wen Muqing almost shook his hands and lifted the wonton soup out, and he said helplessly: "System, what are you thinking about... Could it be a virus? Tang Xiaonuo didn't dare to tell the girl he was looking for. I went to the 'exorcism', and going to the amusement park was just an excuse to ask her out."

    "Otherwise, because of that little girl's temper, she wouldn't even think she had a problem if she was killed."

    He still remembered that under the moon, The short-haired girl whose eyes were red from crying, like a bunny that would bite at any time, the fierceness in her eyes has not yet been extinguished.

    ——Although he doubted the meaning of his existence, he still chose to die with that weirdness for no reason.

    Such people tend to go to extremes in their thinking, being ruthless towards themselves and others. If she is really paranoid about the "flute soul", if she doesn't solve it, she will be used by people with bad intentions sooner or later. At that time, it will easily lead to more troubles.

    "I didn't expect that one day I would be regarded as a god..." Wen Muqing murmured, "This responsibility is too heavy."

    The system is somewhat arrogant: [With me, you can become a god. ]

    "But being a god is too tiring, I can't do it at the moment." Wen Muqing said earnestly, "Eternal loneliness and power, added to the protection and promise to the believers, this requires a very strong psychological endurance. "

    And I can't. I will be sad for the sadness of others, sad for the death of others. I can't even guarantee that I will not lose my mind because of something."

    He analyzed the possible unreasonable situations in a rational state. rational future.

    This is Wen Muqing's reason and gentleness, which constitutes an extremely complex psychological state.

    The system listened to him to analyze his heart a little bit, but the program that was supposed to be cold and emotionless was still irresistible. Lock.