76

Chapter 76

    Why did Tang Guangyu think those were prophetic dreams?

    Because even though the background of the dream is very blurry, and the close-up lens is always frozen on the blood, he can still recognize the Chinese written on the background, and those people with terrified faces are his compatriots.

    After he woke up, he checked the information on this aspect, but he never found the incident that happened.

    He was still wondering, how did so many powerful monsters emerge all at once, and even conspired about whether it was the result of Ark's laborious experiments.

    As a result, tell him now that those guys are also from another world? ?

    Tang Guangyu only felt a burst of fire rushing straight to the sky, and even such a strange and dreamy scene couldn't make him have any positive emotions.

    He took a deep breath to calm his emotions, and re-examined the scene with another mentality, and found more clues as expected.

    He also dreamed of the girl holding the big book and talking to the young man with tears in her eyes. In the dream, she was also holding the book, but the place where the book landed was on someone else's head. The mysterious book that sparkled with stars suddenly bloomed into blood-colored flowers, and the shadow left by Tang Guangyu was not small. .

    Will the rest of the more powerful guys in the dream appear here?

    Tang Guangyu vaguely remembered that there was also a crane with blood-colored eyes on its wings. Thinking about it now, it might also be a fantasy species.

    A group of people in front suddenly burst into cheers, attracting everyone's attention.

    Tang Guangyu heard the soft voices of the flower fairies talking about beauty around them.

    "Those adults are telling stories again, I really want to listen."

    "No, no, we have the strength to listen, I'm afraid we will be locked in the storybook."

    "Master Ye hasn't come yet, we went to listen secretly, shouldn't Will someone find out?"

    "I want to go to you, anyway, I won't go..."

    Tang Guangyu raised his eyebrows. What does it mean to be imprisoned in a book if you are not strong enough to listen to people telling stories? Who is that Master Ye?

    So what kind of strength is he?

    Tang Guangyu felt that he shouldn't be so reckless, but his footsteps involuntarily began to move over there, to a position where he could barely hear the voices of the crowd.

    Some nervous emotions spread, making him hold his breath subconsciously.

    It was only when I got closer that I realized that among the group of people sitting together, everyone's looks are good enough to make their debut on the earth. The concentration of handsome men and beautiful women is so high that Tang Guangyu can't help but look Dazzled.