79

Chapter 79

    Facing the man's gaze, Tang Guangyu was neither, nor was he. He bit the bullet and said, "I think for safety, we should put on protective clothing first?"

    "No need." The man resolutely refused, " We have done many experiments, and the catalytic effect of this reagent is the strongest and most perfect, just when they are not around..."

    Seemingly realizing that he had slipped his tongue, the man became annoyed and said, "Are you pouring or not?"

    Tang Guangyu With a froze face, he finally figured out what was going on.

    The reagent in his hand may have been stolen from somewhere. The man coerced and lured Drew, intending to carry out the experiment in advance while the personnel in this laboratory were away. It would be best to take credit for it, and if it failed, the blame could be passed on to Drew. After all, the reagents were all the same from beginning to end The unlucky guy took it, he can be said to be coerced.

    Asking him to yell outside just now can firstly ensure that there are no other people around, and secondly, it can hold the blame a little tighter, which is very vicious.

    So he would be a fool if he poured out this damn potion.

    Tang Guangyu shook his head resolutely: "Since it's such an important experiment, it's too risky for the two of us to do it."

    "Don't you listen to the teacher?" Yes, want to regret it now?"

    He lowered his voice: "Tomorrow is the annual Sprinkle Festival, don't you like Jessie? Then I can arrange you to sprinkle wash with her."

    Drew usually should be An honest fool, otherwise the man wouldn't use this kind of trick to intimidate and lure him.

    Tang Guangyu put his hands behind his back, wondering if the sealed test tube could be shaken upside down, but he didn't care about that at the moment.

    When the man saw that Tang Guangyu was not cooperating, he cursed angrily, and grabbed it without hesitation. The two chased each other in the small laboratory, throwing all the materials on the table all over the place.

    Tang Guangyu's physical fitness is not bad, and the level of fighting is above the passing line. He wanted to directly knock out the old man, rushed out to install the test tube, but saw a strange device appeared in the man's hand at some point. The smell of the nose overflowed from the corner of the room, burning the respiratory tract with pain.

    "I didn't expect that you even forgot to wear the mask, which makes it easier for me to move."

    Tang Guangyu felt his hands go limp, and he almost fell to his knees. Throw the test tube in your hand to the ground.

    The dark blue viscous liquid fell to the ground, and the red threads in it swam like living things.

    Tang Guangyu saw the man roaring and rushing towards the liquid on the ground, and irrationally collected the liquid with his bare hands, regardless of the danger in it.