83

Chapter 83

    Late night, moonlight, blood, six-pointed star, if it is not an indescribable scene, no one will believe it. Li Ziyue herself was in a daze at the blood slowly oozing out of her hand, couldn't help but shuddered, and secretly scolded herself for being stupid, to believe the casual words of a school girl who didn't understand farts...

    drops of red fell onto the badge Going up, gradually covering the dots of fluorescent light on it, Li Ziyue lowered her head and looked left and right, feeling that it was useless.

    "Sure enough, you can't believe such outrageous things." She muttered, took out a tissue with her left hand, and planned to stop the bleeding, but found that for some reason, she couldn't stop it at all, and instead completely soaked the six-pointed star in a piece of blood.

    Looking at the messy desktop, Li Ziyue scolded herself, then quickly picked up the badge and rushed to the bathroom.

    With a flick of her elbow, all the cosmetics on the table splashed into the sink. Li Ziyue looked at her ticking fingers. After thinking about cleaning the sink for a second, she chose to pour water into the bathtub directly. Dip the hexagram into it.

    "Oops, there's a practice class tomorrow, and if you lose too much blood and can't get up, you will suffer."

    She ran out with a bitter face, pulled out three layers of bandages wrapped in three layers of carrots, looked left and right and saw that there was no blood oozing out I was relieved.

    Hopefully he won't be mad at himself for messing up the badge...but he's so busy he must have forgotten himself.

    Li Ziyue looked at the time, it was three o'clock in the morning, she was a little dizzy, nothing was done and a lot of blood was spilled, it was a very failed night.

    She sighed, and planned to go to the bathroom to wash the badge and take it out. It would be better to put it on the window sill to dry, if it didn't shine at night, it would be over...

    Before the "le" in her mind could burst out, Li Ziyue stayed at the door, her eyes widened, as if she was going to stare out of her sockets.

    After a while, she leaned against the door as if she was exhausted, breathing heavily... just holding her breath for too long, her face is flushed now, and the two debuffs of hypoxia and blood loss overlapped, making her feel like she was already dizzy The feeling of dreaming in the past.

    I saw a bathtub with a six-pointed star, and a person who couldn't see clearly was lying on his side in it. His long black hair was hanging on the wall of the bathtub along the water flow. The sound of water has become the only sound in the space.

    The bright red that came out of nowhere mixed with the water and fell to the ground, staining the white tiles red, turning the whole scene into a scene of ghosts and animals resembling a murder scene.

    Li Ziyue was like a chicken whose neck was strangled, its head was shaking wildly, but it couldn't make any sound. A strange and crazy idea was brewing in her heart, which made her want to scream but couldn't make a sound.

    隻能在心裏瘋狂大喊:“啊啊啊啊!!啊啊啊……!!”

    ……