69

Chapter 69

    [Long Jun] Ming Yuan is also a pretty boy who doesn't like to talk very much. Fortunately, the possibility of encountering unreasonable situations during the night visit to the campus is very low.

    It may be necessary to explain why it was chosen in the beginning of the school season... But if it can be done with a letter, then it is not a problem!

    The card in white clothes in the pitch-black environment is like a shining target, and there is even an arrogance of "I'm here to catch you".

    Wen Muqing plucked the white hair that felt good to the touch, thought for a while, and called the weird black cat out of the space, and hugged it in his hands.

    The coordinates of his positioning are the door of the principal's office. At this time, he landed in an empty corridor, and he could only see a little light coming in from the window.

    The principal's office is in the administration building, and the administration building is on the west side of the school. It is backed by the trial forest, and there are office areas and staff dormitories on the left and right. The protection is the strictest.

    There are various picture frames on both sides of the corridor. If you look closely, they all have a theme. Famous or unknown flowers of various colors bloom in the paintings. Against the backdrop of the red and gold carpet, there is a sense of luxury.

    The principal's office is at the end of the corridor. The red-brown door has a rest nameplate on it, and the handle that twists up and down looks easy to open.

    Wen Muqing could feel the remnants of energy on the door, as if warning him not to act rashly.

    However, his teleportation array can cross so many barriers outside, which is enough to show that it is impossible for him to stop him at the door of the principal's office. The reason why he stops at the door is only for superficial courtesy.

    The blood remaining on the fingertips can still be used. Wen Muqing scratched the black cat's chin with one hand, and quickly drew a pattern on the doorknob with the other.

    He even knocked on the door pretendingly before walking in holding the doorknob.

    The lights in the principal's room suddenly turned on, alarming the patrolling teachers. Soon after, the enchantment on the surface of the administrative building shimmered, like the lines of flower vines appearing on the surface of the brown-red building, emitting a faint blue light.

    "Mr. Wan, the barrier has been triggered." Ms. Shan's slightly hoarse voice came out from the morning light, "What happened in the administrative building?"

    The female teacher called "Mr. Wan" held a weapon in one hand and walked away. In the empty corridor: "The lights in the principal's office are on. I just opened the barrier of the administrative building, but there is no rejection."

    "I'm on my way to the principal's office."

    People without a pass enter the protective barrier, Even if the defense mechanism is not touched, it will be recognized, and the flower branches outside the wall will turn bright red; keeping the blue can only show that the intruder is a person recognized by the enchantment.