34

If I give an example to describe the transformation process of [Qing Xing Lantern], it is like playing a card game, the waiting time for the interface is the same, you can’t skip it, and you are so curious.

    Wen Muqing held his breath and stared at the card -

    "Huh? It's gone?" He unbelievingly took out the card and turned it over for a few times, thinking that he had evolved a fake card.

    The system snorted: [Do you expect him to become a rainbow Mary Sue or domineering and cool? ]

    Wen Muqing shook the card, and muttered: "I don't expect him to become so powerful all at once, but——this is too perfunctory." On

    the card of [Qing Xing Deng], the word R became SR, the prestige bar below is so long that it doesn't know the year of the monkey before it can be upgraded.

    The character design on the card has not changed, and it is still the original appearance of the main body. Wen Muqing keenly noticed that the patterns on his lantern seemed to be more dense and complicated.

    Overall, compared with the R card, there is no change. Wen Muqing was originally looking forward to changing the appearance of [Qing Xingdeng].

    He turned the card over to the back. There was no blank space for the prompt word, but the word [manipulation] was added.

    "So, the prompt words of this card are based on my deduction first and then added?" Wen Muqing thought, "Is it to prevent me from being destroyed in the future?"

    It feels like this setting is a bit upside down, obviously he is playing [Qing Xing Deng] When he felt the original emotion of the card, he deduced the external character, but now he actively drives the change of the card's character.

    This is also the opposite of the other cards.

    The system didn't answer Wen Muqing's words, which made him worry about it.

    —Maybe this is another pitfall that I may step on in the future.

    As for the abilities, two new ones have been added while the original two have not changed.

    Affinity [MAX]: [The best hunters often appear as prey. Smile, you will become the focus of the audience, and you will be more attractive to people with evil intentions. ]

    This is a passive skill, you don’t need to upgrade it to be the highest, and if you smile and become the focus, it must be very profitable to be a celebrity.

    Illusion: [Illusion can also create existence, when the other party gives trust, it will become reality. ]

    ——It looks like it was used in conjunction with the first skill [Speaking Skills].

    Wen Muqing suddenly thought of an important question: If people believe that the dead are still alive, can the illusion of [Qing Xing Deng] still give a real existence?

    He asked the system directly.

    The system said without hesitation: [What are you talking about that is unrealistic, people are dead when they die, and even gods can't save them. ]