95

Chapter 95

    "Dingling bell." The crisp bell for the end of get out of class echoed in the campus. With the opening of the sliding door, parents and students rushed together like two armies at war, forming a strange river.

    It is reasonable to say that July is already the day of summer vacation, but some time ago because of something happened in the school teaching building, classes were suspended for nearly a month, and they planned to make up for summer vacation. Although the students were reluctant at first, they were able to play wildly with their classmates as usual at school.

    Wen Gefei bought a bag of disposable masks on the road, and at this time he turned into a state of only showing his eyes. Lianyun followed him with an umbrella, and a mushroom-shaped portable fan on his shoulder. This fan is currently The most popular style can run for a long time in the sun for only five minutes.

    Ye Shou didn't wear a cloak, and even changed into the simplest style of clothes. He asked Wen Gefei for a mask to cover the scars on his face.

    Although he himself is fine, it would be bad if he scares the children.

    "Sarno, Zhenzhen, your parents are here for a parent-teacher meeting! We can go out together!" A child carrying a schoolbag rushed out of the classroom not long after, and rushed back in a hurry, yelling at the two sitting together call.

    Li Sanuo and Qin Zhen looked at each other, and they both saw the confusion in each other's eyes.

    "Are you sure it's ours?" The

    child nodded: "Yeah, let's go, let's go to the playground."

    Their school holds a parent meeting every two weeks, mainly to report the changes of the children, as well as the parents. The committee discussed how to make supper for the welfare of the children, but the parents of Li Sanuo and Qin Zhen never showed up. Every time there is a parent-teacher meeting, they sit among a bunch of tall adults and do their homework.

    The teacher also said that he would call the parents, but Qin Zhen stopped him.

    The little girl whose eloquence was so good that she was already well-known all over the country promised that they would take good care of herself, and her parents were abroad and couldn't come back, so she coaxed the teacher back.

    "You parents are so irresponsible! How can you leave your children at home!" The teacher said angrily, "I will definitely talk about them next time we meet."

    The two little ones looked at each other, and could only let their dear Teacher Ye take the blame.

    In short, when everyone agreed that their parents would not come, their "mom and dad" just came.

    It's unreasonable to think about it!

    The two children who had stepped into the inner world and even became veterans in doing tasks looked at each other, and got up and went out at the same time. They will meet the person posing as their parents for a while, and if they fail to test, they will contact Ye Tingshen.

    At this time, the parents had already entered the classroom, sat in their children's seats, and started chatting with the parents next to them about their children's recent changes. It was Yang Minyue who took time out to hold a parent-teacher meeting for Li Yi. Chatting with the parents next to me is obviously very used to it.