64

Chapter 64

    "I want to expose you!" The

    man's rough voice echoed in the store, causing people around to stop and watch, and many people even held up the morning light to start recording.

    Seeing that everyone in the store was paying attention, the man became more confident, and he even took out the cake in his hand with some complacency, and showed the mold spots on it to the people around him, and said in a clear and clear way: "Look, this mold spot, is there anything wrong with it? It won't grow out after two or three days, everyone knows that eating moldy things is likely to cause food poisoning, and if it's a child, it will be more serious!"

    He smashed the bread on the robot's face, arrogance: " Hurry up and call your managers! Otherwise, I will post your bad deeds on the Internet!"

    Many famous new customers who came next to him hesitated to put down the cake they chose, or carefully turned it over to check the surface.

    Ye Ting leaned against the door, pretending to be an innocent eater, and quietly asked a little girl next to her who was not affected by the man while choosing cakes, "Aren't you worried that what he said is true?

    " The girl seemed to be a high school student nearby. She was wearing a clean white school uniform, her thin bangs were pinned neatly on her head with hairpins, and her single ponytail was flicking back and forth with her movements. She looked very youthful. She rolled her eyes and said: " This is not the first time someone has come to this store to cause trouble, and to put it bluntly, I am jealous of his grades."

    After she finished speaking, she turned her head and saw a tall and long-legged handsome guy with a smile that was enough to make one's heart pound. She had to take a step back, and stammered with a blushing face: "Ah, anyway, this store must be fine!"

    She couldn't help stamping her feet, secretly hating herself for being so imageless in front of the handsome guy.

    "You know this store very well?" Ye Ting raised his eyebrows deeply, waving his fingers where no one could see, "I think he is quite sincere." The

    little girl's white face showed an angry look: "You I don’t know how to talk nonsense! I’m a regular customer of this store, and I’ve never eaten something stale, so he’s obviously framing it!”

    It seems that this wildly developed restaurant has a good reputation.

    Ye Ting said deeply: "Then you said that this is not the first time someone has caused trouble. Do you know how it was solved before?"

    "Then I know." Unfortunately, he was not tall enough, so Ye Ting had to squat down deeply.

    She said: "There are two very smart little store managers in this store, and their speech is super sharp, especially the little sister, who often talks and talks, and the opposite party tells the flaws by herself." The

    little girl exported the small screen Share it with Ye Ting for a deep look. On it is Qin Zhen, who looks quite small. She is wearing a small apron with her hips crossed. She is standing in front of a person who is obviously looking for trouble, and she opens her mouth to crackle a bunch of words, what about food safety? Laws, criminal laws, and regulations are all clearly stated, directly making the opposite person feel guilty and short of breath, hesitating and speechless.