94

Chapter 94

The back hall of the dark blue palace.

This is the room closest to the back, surrounded by translucent crystal bricks, black seaweed floating feebly, bubbles rise from the bottom, and there is a faint smell similar to rust.

And the white-haired congressman who was forcibly captured was curling up in the corner with a face full of fear at this time. He held his feet with both hands, wishing to shrink himself into a ball. He was breathing rapidly, and even a little out of breath.

It was all shades of blue as far as the eye could see. The sea water poured into his nasal cavity and flowed out along his lips and teeth. The desire to survive and the fear of the unknown were intertwined, making the gray-haired councilor feel like he was about to have a heart attack.

This is a strange place on the bottom of the sea, he thought tremblingly, how could human beings breathe on the bottom of the sea? It can only be a weird field, and the biggest possibility is the A-level weirdness that has been unable to penetrate near Santa Rosa Island.

Except for the first few investigators whose memory was erased, all the supernatural beings who went to investigate never came back. Any equipment approaching here would fail, and even the submarine had to make a big circle before it could leave safely.

It turns out that this is the site of the WPO.

The white-haired councilor is the person in charge of the whole research. His ability is data processing and calculation, but facing the pure unknown, his mind is empty, and he can't even figure out the slightest possibility of his survival.

If he dies here, all the experimental materials will be taken away by WPO, then Fang Zhou's painstaking efforts will be wasted, and he will be the sinner of the whole country.

The white-haired councilor felt himself trembling to the point of numbness, and couldn't help but take chances in the center of fear. If the WPO let him go back, then he could reactivate the core information that was not recorded on the optical brain. Only he knew about these things. He even survived psychological induction and hypnosis, it is absolutely impossible for anyone to know!

However, soon he thought in a panic: Why can the WPO people come and go with these weird points?

Is it because they are too powerful to suppress the weirdness? Or because they were originally...

If the white-haired councilor took the time to pay attention to the morning sun that was placed in the office at that time in a panic, he would find that all the protective shields were triggered, the energy fluctuations related to the strange detection were directly full, and the watch-shaped device directly emitted black smoke.

The white-haired councilor was thinking about this and that, but he had nothing to think about. He just felt a throbbing pain in his head, and strange noises flooded him in waves, making him a little dazed. The noise is still loud.

How long has it been? one day? two days? Are you going to starve him to death here?

In the hazy water waves, he saw a man in a white shirt and black suit pants walking towards him. He still had a kind and polite smile on his face. The silver chain on his glasses fluttered slightly with the water waves, and he wore black leather gloves. At the beginning, there is a strange sense of temptation in the collision of black and white. The young man held a short whip in his hand, like a smooth branch.