89

Chapter 89

    Wen Zheliu appeared, still in Tikva Academy, and even got involved with the students there.

    This news reached the ears of Ms. Shan and the Dawn team who came in a hurry, and it almost aroused goosebumps all over their bodies.

    The former is worried about his students and strangers being able to enter and leave the school at will; the latter is because he failed to "summon" MIA, and suddenly learned that the MIA members who had been deemed dead were suddenly resurrected, and they even solved the strange situation first. .

    It's confusing anyway.

    Tikwa College has also entered into the first accident holiday after the establishment of the school. It lasts for three days. Students can leave the school, but they must be signed by the referrer, just like the general university emergency holiday. The few students who were close to each other took videos, and some excitedly took them out to share with their relatives and friends the big things they encountered in school.

    However, Li Ziyue was not included in those who left the school. She was taken directly to the psychotherapy room, where she faced a bunch of teachers with unclear eyes.

    The hot-blooded little girl was holding the jade flute, trembling like a little chicken. Her file was already debited because of the Pingyu Art Museum, but now there is another demerit...

    Miserable, but it deserves it.

    Li Ziyue was sitting in a small colorful room covered with cartoon animals, and the cute pictures around her did not make her that happy. In front of her were the principal, class teacher, and representatives from "Shuguang", all of whom had opened their hands. Chen Xi made Li Ziyue feel like she was being interrogated by three courts—although it was true.

    Ms. Shan asked: "Ziyue, are you sure what you said is true?"

    "Wen Zheliu is indeed a good person..." She said weakly, "He saved us from that strange appearance."

    "Let's go into more detail. Dazed ,

    Li Ziyue narrated the content of the post posted by Liu Houhou, and a little embarrassedly confessed that she had confessed her blood...cough, she uttered the matter of the metaphysics call.

    "Wen Zheliu's condition is not very good...Oh, yes, I remembered, once before, I heard that the big brother named Ye Shou also knew him!"

    "Ye Shou? The one who is in charge of contacting MIA." The person who came to Shuguang was not Yang Yuecheng, but he also knew something about MIA. He quickly realized, "He is also in Shuguang's file."

    Ms. Shan remembered another thing: "Tang Xiaonuo... A student, he did mention Mr. Ye Shou a few months ago, maybe he didn't expect Ziyue to be here."

    Li Ziyue didn't expect that he would confess to the senior with a single mouth, and felt a little guilty.

    But since Wen Zheliu is from MIA, Ms. Shan and the others are relieved, and even their eyes are much more kind.