71

Chapter 71

    The fortune teller looks very thin, but he runs around with a pile of cards and crystal balls all day long. His strength cannot be weak, let alone other blessings...

    But Wen Muqing felt that when he ran, the Tarot on his body Cards, pendulums, clothes straps...the crackling sounds of colliding with each other are actually quite eye-catching.

    He stretched out his hand to hold the Tarot card in his arms, followed the prompts of the system, and rushed all the way to Building No. 1.

    From a long distance, you could see black smoke billowing from the windows on the third floor of Building 1, with shadowy figures swaying inside, and a group of people in red school uniforms surrounded downstairs, all of them looked confused and shocked.

    Wen Muqing looked around, picked a student who seemed to be easy to talk to, walked over and tugged at his clothes: "Student, what happened?"

    The only people who don't wear school uniforms in this place are teachers, except freshmen , and this student never dreamed that this freshman would be so courageous, directly ignoring the teacher's absenteeism.

    As for the teachers, they can wear whatever they want, even if they are wearing dark colors and big hats in broad daylight, the students still regard Wen Muqing as a school teacher.

    He said honestly: "It seems that there was a strange intrusion into the second class of the third year who was taking a theoretical class. In order to prevent accidental injury, we urgently suspended the class and evacuated."

    "Do you know who is on it?"

    "Uh...Three The people from the building and Teacher Zhang have also caught up."

    Wen Muqing pulled his hat directly, covering half of his face, relying on his small size, he rushed past the gathered crowd at an extremely fast speed, and directly entered Building No. 1 .

    A student next to him asked blankly: "Which teacher is that? I don't think I've seen it before..."

    Tang Guangyu saw Lin Ta's movements from a long distance, and before he had time to feel in his heart that he dared to talk to someone, he was stunned It was the one who plunged into Building No. 1, immediately grabbed the cliche student, and asked anxiously, "What did that person tell you just now?"

    "The teacher just now?" The student was puzzled, "You are also a teacher. ?"

    Tang Guangyu: "Hurry up!" The

    student repeated the words in a daze, thinking that this year's new teachers look so imposing.

    Tang Guangyu thought about it. The third floor has already been supported by capable people. Lin Ta has nothing to do with this matter on the surface, but his behavior seems so eager, which shows that there must be something he wants to know...

    will have something to do with those mysterious people. Biology related?

    His subordinates did not move slowly, and they also nimbly bypassed the crowd and squeezed in.