48

The high-pitched sound of the flute is like a swift tearing through a storm in a torrential rain on the sea surface, with decisive ruthlessness, breaking the silent scene where only the sound of rain exists.

    Wen Zheliu seemed to be surrounded by an invisible barrier, blocking Ye Shou's approach and refuting him.

    He rolled up his long sleeves, pressed down the tail of the flute, and the bright red tassels were like flowing blood, swaying slightly mixed with the rain.

    In the music, the girl holding an umbrella walks out of the alley with hope, her bright eyes are full of shyness and joy, the girl throws down the umbrella, the girl clenches the jade pendant in her hand, and she runs forward...

    then the purple platycodon blooms quietly On rainy nights, it stretches its arms to welcome the baptism of the heavy rain.

    Wearing a wedding dress, the female ghost, like a blood butterfly, is frozen in the rain, maintaining an upward posture, just like a girl looking forward to her lover in the music.

    The rotten flesh and maggots on her face were washed to the ground by the rain, leaving only the white bones, which were no longer beautiful; the extremely long nails could not be closed, and could only be blocked in front of her like a neck, but they could not He took out the jade pendant in his arms.

    Her dark eye sockets stared at the person in front of her obsessively, but she still couldn't make a sound, and no one could approach the area locked by the sound of the flute.

    It seems so close, but in reality it is far away.

    Durability 5%.

    The field of vision has become completely black, and the light curtain printed in the eyelids cannot be seen, nor the comments that change at any time.

    The bloody pattern on Wen Zheliu's face spread, spreading from the right side of his face to the whole face, like black cracks that suddenly increased on a flute.

    The sound of the flute became more and more urgent, like a drum beat on people's hearts.

    The female ghost finally moved, not running or attacking, but breaking into pieces like being torn from the inside. The rain washed away the blood, revealing the white bones, and a complete white jade pendant was placed on the wedding dress, lying in the mud.

    Caviar stared fixedly at the piece of wedding dress that fell on the ground, with a distorted smile of extreme joy on his face, he let out an uncontrollable laugh from his throat, and looked very small under the still unstoppable sound of the flute .

    "Mom..." The big man cried after shouting.

    Bu Jiu shouted a few times excitedly, hugged and danced a few times with the two brothers standing beside him.

    "Look at my male god! Wen Zheliu is the most awesome!" He said incoherently, "If you don't move, you can kill as soon as you say, A-level! He can do it!" The

    evil gentleman recruited the Gu worms, From the perspective of Gu insects, the abnormality on Wen Zheliu's face caught his eyes, he didn't smile, and took a deep breath: "This supporter, the situation seems to be not very good."