99

The atmosphere froze in an instant.

    Wen Muqing didn't know how to sigh when he wanted to. The house leak happened to rain overnight, and all the bad things piled up together.

    Xie Yan said: "Use other excuses to delay. Ying Tongtong's matter must be resolved first. Shouldn't Ying Feng's information be destroyed?"

    Wen Gefei took off his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose: "Five years ago, Ying Feng was taken to the headquarters for training, and there is a backup of the information at this time in Dawn, and I have raised the level of the information to the highest level, so it should not be leaked."

    Wen Muqing said: "What about other capable people who know him? What about the neighbors? What happened seven years ago?"

    Xie Yan frowned: "Did you find out something?"

    Wen Muqing looked at Wen Gefei.

    Wen Gefei recalled for a while, and said: "Before Xie Yan was just an ordinary ability user registered in Suguang, no matter how much we investigate, it is impossible to find out all the ways he has contacted people after he became an ability user, so we took him into the The rhetoric at the headquarters was 'death'."

    He said coldly: "Ying Feng should not be 'alive' in the outside world."

    "Did Bi Die tell you?"

    Wen Gefei shook his head: "She didn't know before We only notified you recently, otherwise Ying Tongtong would not be able to study abroad."

    In other words, except for Suguang's specific people, no one knew that Ying Feng was alive, including his wife. Otherwise, Shuguang would definitely take the two of them to live in a special residence out of insurance.

    Judging from Ying Tongtong's reaction, her mother should also completely hide this matter from her, only saying that Ying Feng went on a business trip, not about his death.

    Lian Bidie is a very strong woman, busy with work, but she is very kind to her daughter. Under her wing, Ying Tongtong has not suffered any trauma, and she fully believes her words—it is a bit too naive.

    "Then did she tell Ying Tongtong?"

    Wen Gefei shook his head: "I probably haven't mentioned it yet. When I told Lian Bidie about it the day before yesterday, she was very emotional. I originally planned to bring them here during the National Day, so as not to affect work and study, but Lian Bidie Refused."

    "She said that Tongtong finally had a classmate who had a good time, and she said that she would go on a trip together, and she planned to delay it for a few days, and tell her after she came back from the trip."

    That is to say, Ying Tongtong's trip this time It was arranged before Lian Bidie knew about it, not the information leaked from Lian Bidie.

    Wen Muqing scratched the edge of the bed for a while, frowning.

    After checking the information, Wu Quan came back and told him in a tired voice: [Five years ago, Lian Bidie did have a funeral service, and Shuguang found similar corpses to be cremated. Although it was a bit immoral, Ying Feng was indeed died. ]