51

At present, I haven't figured out the difference between growth cards and others, but when Wen Muqing used the card [Qing Xing Deng], he didn't feel any particularly conflicting emotions. Instead, he felt a sense of comfort being wrapped in warm water.

    When using the main body, he is suffocated and depressed, and usually chooses to hide it; but when using [Qing Xing Lantern], he will choose to vent it directly according to his heart.

    At least he looked at the newly drawn card in his hand now, and cursed without hesitation.

    Ye Tingshen's luck value also seemed to be constant within a strange range. He drew three cards, all of which were weekly SR cards.

    It's just that compared to the previous two cards, which are considered to be of high quality, this one...

    he sighed, and clicked on the detailed introduction.

    Name: Wanderer

    Race: ?

    Ability:

    [Scavenging]: Ill-gotten wealth will surely fall into the hands in unexpected ways, including but not limited to a series of ways such as death of the original owner, car accident, and killing.

    [Happy]: The child will lower his heart and open the door for you. After contacting for more than three hours, he will unconditionally promise you one thing.

    [Lucky Trap]: After telling the other party "This is a lucky day", the other party will experience what he thinks is lucky in one day, and the next day will bring double the misfortune to the first person he contacts.

    Durability: 100% [As durability decreases, strength rating decreases]

    Time limit: 7R

    Comment: I will believe the stories you write, but fate will not.

    Kamian is quite homeless: black curly hair, brown eyes, he is wearing a leather jacket, carrying a somewhat worn-out bag on his back, a pair of black leather boots wrapping his muscular calves, and his face is unshaven , with a tired look, still smoking an unknown brand of cigarette.

    Wen Muqing was shocked.

    This is the card he has seen that is even more outrageous than [Qing Xing Lantern]. Ye Tingshen is good or bad. Illusion is still indiscriminate against people and weird. This [Wanderer] is good, and its skills are directly aimed at humans. acted" feeling.

    Even weirdness has luck, but for [lucky trap], for weirdness, that lucky thing is enough to cause great harm to human beings.

    As for "scavenging waste" and "making tricks", it is unreasonable not to become a kidnapper and make a fortune.

    The question mark on the race is also very doubtful. Wen Muqing was a little worried that he would directly draw out an evil god, but after thinking about it, the evil god should not be reduced to the level of SR.

    The main body and Ye Ting, who was drawing the card, looked at each other deeply, and saw a trace of innocence in the latter's gray eyes.