100

It took Wen Muqing ten minutes to find Zhong Jie, but it took nearly half an hour to lead him to a place where no one was there.

    This guy seemed to have been mentioned extra, he was extremely vigilant, he had to find someone to follow him when he went to the bathroom, Wen Muqing tricked him out only by relying on the cooperation of the illusion.

    Fortunately, Ye Tingshen and Lin Ta, one hypnotized and the other forcing the truth, directly prevented the psychic from doing anything to Zhong Jie.

    After the questioning, it was evening again.

    [Zhong Jie has a wife, and his wife did disappear seven years ago, probably because of the weirdness, but he learned that the weirdness happened a week ago, when the Avengers came to him and told him . ] Wen Muqing said, [Obviously, this is the behavior against Ying Feng, they just found a more logical reason to confuse Shuguang's sight. ]

    [The psychic person didn't show his appearance, but from the voice, he is from the United States. They call him X, and he has left Zhejiang Province. Wu Quan, can you locate it? ]

    Wu Quan said: [There is too little information, if there is no X written on his Chenxi, I can't find it. ]

    Wen Muqing frowned.

    Since they knew that their target was Ying Feng, they knew that Ying Feng was not dead, and this information probably came from within Shuguang.

    If it was him who did it, how could he ensure a more secure plan?

    If they knew that Ying Feng was rational, and wanted to make him strange, or control him, what would they do?

    [Cooperate inside and outside, hostages...] Wen Muqing said, [If they still want to be more secure, or even use it in reverse, they will definitely find hostages! ]

    [Let's go directly to Sichuan Province to find Lian Bidie, Ying Tongtong's corpse should be saved first by Shuguang! ]

    Wen Muqing directly sent a message to Xie Yana, and the other party picked it up, a little surprised: "Mr. Ye Tingshen."

    Only then did Wen Muqing realize that he hadn't cut the cards yet, and Ye Tingshen's smooth thinking made him subconsciously ignore this point.

    But this is not a big problem.

    He said directly: "There is a problem inside Shuguang. You'd better isolate No. 502 from everyone and don't let anyone get close. Even Bidie is in danger. We will send someone to protect her."

    Xie Yan nodded and asked: "Have you united completely?"

    Ye Shou, Lin Ta, Ye Tingshen, and Wen Muqing made three phone calls to him directly with the cards of the three factions, which already explained a lot of problems.

    Wen Muqing didn't say anything more, just hung up the communication, and went directly to Sichuan Province through positioning.

    Among the current cards, none of the permanent cards can be played at all. The seven-day card is still there, but there is a lack of time. If you want to watch it for a few days, it is appropriate to tear the card.