13

"In the evening of May 20, 35, an emergency notification was made, and the Dawning Branch of Zhejiang Province was requested to take full precautions. The mobile B-class is strange. The code name 'The Man in the Picture' is moving from Jiangsu Province to Zhejiang at a speed of 50 meters per second. Provincial mobile has been witnessed by many ordinary people, please do evacuation work in advance."

    "Currently, the movement route deduction has been sent, please prepare to fight immediately!"

    The mechanical bird parked on the shelf opened its mouth and revealed a slight The emotionless broadcast sound was particularly heavy because of its content.

    The staff who stayed in the information room suddenly let out a hurried exclamation, and opened the huge blue light curtain with some trembling. A small blood-colored dot ignored any level they had set up in advance, and moved towards the city with a firm attitude. on.

    He hurriedly rushed out the door with the mechanical bird that repeated the information.

    The rich night shrouded the whole city, and the sweet atmosphere of 520 made people come out for activities in the night extraordinarily large. The sounds of merchants promoting customers were intertwined with the whispering whispers of young couples, forming the most ordinary and beautiful picture of life. .

    On the outskirts of the city, a few cars passed from time to time on a flat and neat concrete road, and the undeveloped areas of the wilderness were overgrown with weeds, and some lights were occasionally lit during the period.

    - Mostly small hotels that provide vehicle maintenance and no ID.

    The woman holding a red bamboo-bone umbrella quietly walked along the spacious road. The red dress fluttered in the night wind, intertwined with the long hair as black as a crow feather, and the beautiful figure from a distance made the driver unable to bear. Soft-hearted.

    He slowly parked the car beside her, rolled down the window, and said a little excitedly: "Hey, beauty, want me to give you a ride—" The

    last word stuck in his mouth with the attentive "?", and the driver let go The steering wheel went limp, and a frightened "ho ho" sounded in his throat.

    The woman slowly put away the umbrella, her pale paper-like lotus arm stretched forward, touching the driver's cheek, like a sympathetic touch.

    In the next second, the driver was like a watercolor painting smudged by clear water, starting from the top of his head, black hair, yellow skin, gold necklace, all the colors on his body scrambled to merge together, like the cheese that was still being cooked, frozen into a sticky stick. a puddle of mud.

    Until death, the last consciousness in the driver's mind was, how could this woman have no face...

    "The mobile B-class weird 'people in the picture' have obvious hunting instincts, and they will choose their own hunting objects, mostly adult men. , the weirdness has no triggering conditions, and has the ability to act autonomously."

    "After being confronted by the 'people in the picture', you will become stiff and unable to move and think. Please be sure to form a team and take the evacuation of the masses as the primary task. The effective method..."