15

The initial setting of "Flute Soul" has an "old antique that has never seen the world", and travel is entirely taught by experienced night watchmen.

    After dawdling for a long time, the two finally arrived at the largest snack street in Pingyu City at ten o'clock. Basically, at the end of each month, the lights here will be bright until dawn.

    People don't know the bloody battle in the suburbs, let alone how much danger disappears on their side.

    Facing the clamoring crowd, Ye Su took the lead to open the way. He didn't wear that gray-black cloak today, but a black suit. His silver-white hair fell on his shoulders like moonlight. With his height of nearly 1.9 meters, he felt like he was walking the crowded path out of the catwalk.

    ——It's just that the gauze on the arm is a bit unpleasant.

    However, listening to the discussion of the little girl next to her, it was regarded as a trend.

    Ye Shou looked back from time to time, for fear that Wen Zheliu would get lost following him.

    Wen Zheliu didn't pin "Chen Xi" on his wrist, but put it in his palm and rubbed it from time to time. His eyes never stop at one place, but erratically fall on various barbecue restaurants and food stalls lit with colorful lights, with a sense of alienation from the world.

    - But Ye Su knew that he wanted to eat, but he couldn't tell, and he wouldn't pay.

    He walked over, grabbed his thin wrist and walked forward: "The night market hasn't even started, will you be full after eating barbecue?"

    Wen Zheliu's light-colored eyes seemed to have a pool of rippling water. He tilted his head and reluctantly looked at the barbecue stall with a long queue for ten miles, and then decisively broke away Ye Su's hand.

    How come Ye Suo rubbed his temples as if he had brought an older child: "Follow me, don't wander around."

    Wen Zheliu nodded slowly, and pointed to the stall in front of it with lanterns. Small pool of goldfish.

    A few girls squatted there, holding the paper net and carefully lifted it up, but the goldfish struggled suddenly, broke the paper net, and jumped back again.

    The two ignored the people staring at their conspicuous appearance and walked to the stall on their own.

    "Can you move lightly, the eighth one has already overturned!" The girl who was squatting beside her hurriedly said, afraid of disturbing the goldfish, so she kept her voice down, as nervous as a rabbit that would jump up at any time.

    "Don't be in a hurry, I just accidentally shook my hand, I will definitely not next time..." The girl holding the torn paper net muttered, raised her head and said to the boss, "Another net!

    " How much is a net?" The

    clear female voice and the low male voice collided, causing the two parties to turn their heads in unison, and they looked up and down, and they met the field of vision.

    Ye Shou glanced at it and felt that he was not impressed, so he asked again naturally, "How many nets?"

    Wen Zheliu stood aside, the warm light shining behind him, making him half into the shadows, he slightly Hooking his lips, he looked at a few people with inexplicable meaning.