41

Antarctica, Anomaly First Institute.

    It is difficult to find traces of animal activities in this white world, only a few hardy plant lichens and one or two insects can survive; there are abundant resources in the water, and the number of public food krill is the largest.

    But apart from flora and fauna, there are other traces of existence in this place.

    For example, weird, or studying weird humans.

    A group of people wearing extremely thick thermal equipment walked into this base hidden deep in the ice and snow, shaking off a thick layer of crushed ice.

    Soon there were logistics personnel swarming up, like a general returning in triumph, handing them towels and hot water.

    Tang Guangyu took off his heavy helmet, pulled himself out of the equipment that could crush an ordinary person, and heaved a sigh of relief with lingering fear.

    The teammates next to him gave him a high five, celebrating the success of the operation.

    A middle-aged man in a white coat and glasses came out to greet them.

    He is the deputy director of the research institute, named Ye Mike. I heard that he is of Mihua mixed race, and the name given to him by his parents is also nondescript. In the institute, besides the director, the most respected person.

    After greeting everyone, he said eagerly, "Did you get the item?"

    A tall American man nodded, and took out an isolation box from the inner layer of his clothes. Through the transparent box, he could see the inside There is a button-sized gray item, and there is a red "47" in the lower right corner of the isolation box, which refers to the energy fluctuation of the items in the box.

    Obviously, this is a supernatural prop.

    "Thanks to Tang's divination ability, otherwise this little thing might not be found." The tall man shook the box, "That place is right at the junction of two wild and weird places, and I don't know who buried it. .”

    Tang Guangyu took the towel handed over by the logistics staff next to him and wiped his hands. The black burn marks on the back of his hands were particularly conspicuous. He smiled clearly and said in English: "Captain James is still reliable, otherwise my force value will If you get close to that place, you might have to eat a pot."

    "Where, like you, an ability user who has been awakened for less than a month, but has reached C-level fluctuations, you can't praise it too much anywhere."

    Tang Guangyu shy She smiled shyly, like a traditional Chinese boy next door.

    Compared with other abilities, what he hopes to awaken is the healing ability in the auxiliary system. Unexpectedly, after awakening, it was discovered that it was an extremely rare trait, that is, divination.

    The scope of divination includes but is not limited to ordinary fortunes such as wealth luck and peach blossom luck. He can even divination for strange movements, although the latter opportunity is really rare, basically he knows about it passively, and every time it will bring a lot of pressure to his body and produce strange changes.