102

The order in which several people entered was: Wen Muqing who was wearing the night watchman's shell, Lian Bidie, Ying Tongtong, and Xie Yan who was the queen.

    The room is still the same as they came last time, the glass shards on the ground are not cleaned up, and the warm lights are on, but it makes people feel no warmth.

    Ying Feng did not go around the glass window, but continued to stay in a dark place that was more suitable for him. He didn't speak when he saw a few people coming in, but only slightly revealed half of his figure, letting everyone know that he was still there.

    Xie Yan said in a deep voice: "Come out directly, Tong Tong and Bi Die are here."

    Ying Feng didn't make a sound, staying here for so many years, even if he was mentally prepared, he would not let his wife and daughter See yourself like this.

    Lian Bidie directly pushed Xie Yan aside, and shouted into it: "Ying has no brains, come out if you want to come out, don't grind around inside."

    Ying Tongtong also shouted: "Dad! Let me see You!"

    Ying Feng came out slowly and stood by the glass window.

    In just one day, his degree of alienation became much deeper. The scales that originally covered only a few places seemed to submerge him at this moment, and a green gem-like surface grew on the strange wings restrained behind him.

    He looked at Lian Bidie with a pair of bright yellow eyes, showing some aggrieved expression: "Lian is not happy, your voice is so loud."

    Lian Bidie rolled her eyes: "Ying Jiaojiao, your daughter doesn't think I'm loud! There seemed to

    be countless nicknames between them. Ying Tongtong was stunned by the couple's fancy names, and interjected to ask why they chose them that way.

    Ying Tongtong and Lian Bidie were mentally prepared when they came. Although they were a little surprised by the change in his appearance, they were still able to maintain a calm conversation.

    Wen Muqing and Xie Yan watched from the side, like two door gods.

    One of the two parties was standing at the door, and the other was standing at the glass window. There seemed to be a Milky Way between them. No one took the first step forward—Wen Muqing had warned them not to let their guard down so quickly and make physical contact.

    Looking at this scene at this time, Wen Muqing always felt that he was a big villain.

    Wu Quan said in his mind: [Now you should be relieved, it seems that they have nothing serious, and this crisis should be resolved. ]

    He said happily: [Then let's beat up those guys in the ark, and then observe until December, and we can have a holiday if there is nothing to do! off work! ]

    Wen Muqing looked at him as if he was going to take a vacation in a second, and felt helpless. He said: [Can you stop being so... so tall, forget it. ] He thought for a long time but couldn't think of a good word to describe Wu Quan's excitement, so he could only use one to express it.