67

Chapter 67

    The rustling sound came from beside him, Tang Guangyu only felt a splitting headache, as if a hole had been dug out by a hammer and then roughly filled in, his ears were full of buzzing.

    Sensing that there were still people around, he subconsciously suppressed the trembling of his body, breathed calmly, pretended to be still in a coma, and his brain began to think rapidly.

    ...a young man wearing silver chain glasses, long hair, waist length, somewhat hoarse and bewitching voice...It is likely that he met in a dream the pleasure prisoner who used words to instigate others...His purpose... ... Lin Ta ... the dream ...

    The voice from the voice interrupted his already difficult thinking, and Tang Guangyu almost jumped up in fright.

    There was more than one person in the room! There was another existence that he hadn't noticed at all!

    Tang Guangyu felt his heart pounding, he opened his eyes a little, and through the thick eyelashes, he vaguely noticed two black shadows.

    They stood on the window sill, one facing the light and the other leaning against the shadow of the curtain.

    The young man under the sun was the one who opened the door and killed him. From this angle, he could only see the corners of his mouth raised. There was no fear of breaking into the house, but arrogance was written on every strand of his hair.

    "Ye Tingshen, what you did is too outrageous. Have you forgotten the contract you made last time?" A slightly lowered voice sounded, with a touch of anger, "I don't mind helping you remember it."     Ye Tingshen's lazy voice even With comfort: "At that time, it was decided not to shoot ordinary people, but it didn't say that these little bastards couldn't move, not to mention—isn't Wen Zheliu dead? Then why should I abide by the contract?     " It's very lawless, even very indecent.     Tang Guangyu didn't know who Wen Zheliu was, and he didn't know how he died, but he was undoubtedly playing tricks by mentioning his life and death.     Another person said something that Tang Guangyu didn't understand, but from his tone, Tang Guangyu guessed it was a swear word, and the person said again: "These are human bastards, you have no right to intervene, I don't want to clean up the mess with you."

    Tang Guangyu thought, Ye Tingshen, who made him dizzy, signed some kind of contract with a man named Wen Zheliu, not to hurt ordinary people... Wait, why did they call him a human cub, aren't they human?

    This world is So black and white, the enemy of human beings is weird in the final analysis. There may have been strange fantasies of goblins and ghosts before, but after the rise of weirdness, people invariably deleted these childhood memories from their minds.

    If Weird can already break into the legendary Tivak Academy with the strictest barrier, and knock him out openly, is there a safe place in this world? Even their current dialogue ability and mimicry, Not inferior to humans at all!

    Thinking of this, Tang Guangyu's breathing became short of breath suddenly, his heart was in a state of confusion, and he secretly said something bad in his heart.