101

Wen Gefei was pacing in the corridor, the sleeves of his white coat were rolled up, and the cuffs were buttoned on his arms. The corners of the clothes were wrinkled, and his face, which was rarely wearing a mask, was bleak and smoky.

    The corridor was empty, and only his own footsteps could be heard, so the sudden extra sound was particularly obvious.

    Seeing that, he quickly asked, "Is anyone here?"

    Xie Yan gestured to him, and Wen Gefei realized that he had a twilight in the morning light and his communication was on.

    "We made sure he is still in the room, but we can't get close until you come." Xie Yan said to the communication, "In this way, you come to the headquarters first, and I will help arrange other things later."

    He put After the communication was turned off, I told Wen Gefei: "Something happened to Ying Tongtong. Her roommate's parents found out that something happened to the child, and the trouble came to them."

    Both Ying Tongtong's roommate and her boyfriend's brains were damaged. The irreversible injuries were still being treated in the hospital at this time. The police should have informed the parents, but Suguang stopped them.

    Wen Gefei frowned deeply: "How fast is her roommate's parents?"

    There are many things involved in Ying Tongtong's death, so after issuing the order, the police almost blocked all the passages. Before the notification, you shouldn't be able to get the news so quickly, let alone come to the door directly.

    "The Avengers contacted me." Xie Yan rubbed Chen Xi with his rough hands, his eyes darkened, "Ye Shou told me that they had caught the hidden psychic among the Avengers, and after the interrogation, it was the person from Ark. The current one People are already being transported by air."

    Wen Gefei was stunned: "Air transport?"

    "Yes, they knocked out the superhuman named X and stuffed it into a package and sent it directly to the logistics." Xie Yan sighed, "Specifically We don’t discuss the operation, anyway, MIA has a measure and won’t let him die halfway.”

    Wen Gefei said: “What about the rest of the Avengers? Can people clean it up?”

    Xie Yan nodded: "The task is still sent out, and it is also counted in the list of supernatural beings. The second is to let the public actively report and stay away from going out at night... At first, the Avengers were gathered by X's supernatural power, and now they have become targets of siege. , I think it won’t last long."

    "When this matter is over, I will go to Fang Zhou to ask for an explanation. If they still want to quibble, we will take the necessary action."

    Wen Gefei nodded, he had long wanted to fight against Zhou Zhou Yes, it’s just that the Ark is still on the defensive on the surface, and they are indeed trying to calm people’s hearts and eliminate the weirdness. The sudden questioning is likely to cause dissatisfaction among the people.

    He asked, "Are Tongtong and the others coming soon?"

    "Soon." Xie Yan rubbed the space between his brows, "WPO has the ability to move over with formations, but Lian Bidie doesn't trust that, so he must choose If I hadn’t called the airline, I would have been in trouble again today.”