88

Chapter 88

    The process of finding Albert to "torture a confession" was unexpectedly fast and easy. When he stormed out of the army because his pride was insulted, he was just a weak lamb.

    Wen Muqing entered his room easily, and Ye Ting was hypnotized deeply, and this guy who didn't know where he was in a daze explained everything he wanted to know.

    There is an optical brain in the room, which contains the information of all the people who have landed on the island, a total of 428 people, 50 of whom are supernatural beings, Hansen is the so-called leader, and two supernatural beings are the deputy leader. Positions are well organized.

    Albert is the person in charge of data management, and his ability can guarantee the power supply in places like isolated islands that lack power generation devices.

    In addition to confirming the baptism day of the Sea God Cult, the reason for holding a banquet on the island is to deter ordinary people and study classics.

    A book similar to the "Bible" was held in someone's hand, with the words "Hai Jing" written on it, as simple and unpretentious as the Christian name.

    Wen Muqing didn't know if he didn't reply to Hansen's words, whether that guy would go up and pretend to be a ghost, after all, it was his plan in advance, but he knew that after he replied, that guy would definitely do something wrong.

    It would be even better if the "Ark" could be involved. Judging from the information that Xiyan sent back to him recently, the "Ark" is undergoing a change of power within the "Ark". The "Dawn" of Grace College.

    In front of foreign enemies, if internal fighting is still considered first, Wen Muqing has to think about the possibility of him serving as another leader.

    About the sacrifice to be offered to the gods - Wen Muqing didn't know about it from Albert, Hansen kept it a secret, presumably only those closest to him would know.

    Wen Mu checked all the information and found that except for Hansen's sudden increase in strength, the strength of some supernatural beings did not increase too much, and a small number of them increased, but they were all within the normal range. Ordinary people only know that these "believers" who are favored by the Sea God have special abilities, and they didn't get them because they were not pious enough.

    So, why is that guy crazy?

    Linta's divination pointed out that it is indeed related to Hansen and the Sea God Cult, and even the biggest relationship is linked to him.

    He flushed Albert's memory, deleted information about him, and slightly changed his perception of beauty and ugliness, making him regard ugliness as beauty.

    The system felt that this punishment was a bit harsh, and even felt that Wen Muqing had become a little strange. It expressed its attitude in a weak tone.

    [If it is an ordinary person, the electric light hits the body, in addition to pain, it may also leave irreversible injuries. And it all stemmed from his jealousy in the first place. ] Wen Muqing said calmly, [I don't think there is anything to handle lightly. ]

    He loves all living beings, and is willing to give his time to help all those in need, but this does not mean that he is kind to everyone.