19

Wen Muqing currently has a total of 21 energy points. He can draw cards at most four times, and if he cuts off half of his hoards, he has only two chances.

    Rather than an identity that can be constructed, he actually wants to draw a stronghold for the organization.

    After a lot of washing hands in a golden pot, good luck coming to metaphysics, and a series of metaphysics that people on earth are very proficient in, such as worshiping koi, Wen Muqing rubbed his hands and clicked the OK button.

    The green light flashed, and the card pool spit out a card neatly and floated on the water, waiting for Wen Muqing to get it.

    Obviously he is very calm when he draws character cards, why is he so nervous when he draws a location?

    Wen Muqing complained to himself in his heart and took the card directly.

    Unlike character cards, which are both special effects and introductions, location cards have only a few simple words.

    [Dark Blue Palace (Damaged Version)]

    Quality: SR (SSR)

    Features:

    Waterproof MAX [With the palace as the center and a radius of ten miles, the humanoid has its own water-proof effect]

    Shocking LV3 (MAX) [The majesty of dark blue brings endless Stress]

    [The card character exists in it, the countdown and durability will stop]

    Disadvantage: Humanoids within this range will slowly lose their sanity. [Except card characters]

    Description: On the deep blue seabed, the place where the mermaid sleeps forever.

    On the card surface is a very grand-looking underwater palace. I don't know what materials are used to build it. The whole body is integrated with the sea water, shimmering, and revealing the texture of crystal. There is a spacious open space, and there is a statue whose face cannot be seen clearly. Schools of fish shuttle during the period, like the castle of a mermaid in a fairy tale.

    ——According to the narrative, it may not be true.

    But the broken version...

    Wen Muqing subconsciously rotated the face of the card, and sure enough, the bright castle on the surface, but the back of the castle looked like it was bitten by a dog, revealing crystal bricks with some crimson traces attached to them, like some massacre scene, don't Speaking of fish, not even a seaweed grows.

    If it is said that the front is the palace of the prosperous period, then the back is the scene after the demise. When people see this contrast, it is quite a SAN. I don't know if this is the reason, there is a "disadvantage" on the card.

    Absolutely... He knew that the things he took out with his luck were strange.

    However, with the sky-defying skill of [Time Stop], as long as he is in the palace, he can take out cards at will, and he will not lose durability and time no matter how he wants to play.