78

Chapter 78

    The dinner belonged to Prince Angus and his entourage, as well as everyone in Gensokyo. Lin Ta originally had a seat, but he chose to take Tang Guangyu out to see the scenery, so he declined.

    "Ha, I came to Gensokyo just for fun, and didn't even do the test, isn't it a vain reputation?"

    "It's rare that Mr. Ye comes out, let's go there quickly, in case we get lucky and get selected."

    Gradually faded The sound of going passed into the ears of the two, and Tang Guangyu turned his head, looking at the figures of two little elves with gray noses and big ears flying away.

    These two guys came out to ask Linta if there was any dissatisfaction, and their attitude was very humble. After being rejected, they turned around and changed their faces.

    It seems that Gensokyo is really not a fairy tale town, even the flowers everywhere can't cover up some ugliness.     He asked Linta

    , who was looking at the scenery calmly, "What is the test they are talking about?"

The aptitude I tested below is very good. But for Gensokyo, they pay more attention to the strength in the blood."

    "If I pass this test, I will be accepted collectively by them and become one of the residents here."

    Tang Guangyu now It's not Xiaobai who knows everything. He also knows a lot about this world from Mingyuan and Linta.

    Using the analogy of Xiuxian novels, the country below is a small village dominated by ordinary people, while Gensokyo is the world's number one sect of cultivating immortals, with a very high threshold. The corresponding Demon Cult can be a mermaid kingdom in the sea, or scattered other fairies.

    It is a good thing to be able to join Gensokyo, at least it means a worry-free life and fulfillment of material desires, and even better, it is a tantalizing carrot such as prolonging life and longevity.

    So when Tang Guangyu learned that Lin Ta gave up going to the dinner in order not to leave him behind, he was still a little uneasy, and asked one after another, "Is there really no problem?"

    Lin Ta comforted him back patiently, obviously he was much younger than Tang Guangyu , but appears to be extremely reliable.

    "His Royal Highness Angus is a reliable person. It would be better if I follow him."

    Tang Guangyu replied sullenly. He suddenly thought that if he hadn't interrupted, then Linta would go to the dinner party, and then maybe Will stay in Gensokyo.

    I don't know anything now. If he changes rashly, will there be other butterfly effects?

    The two walked around the entire villa-like outer edge of the castle. I have to say that Gensokyo is really a beautiful place, especially when you look up at the hazy sky, the stars seem to be within reach, the heart-warming but not pungent fragrance of flowers wafts, and there are dots of stars in the sea of ​​flowers in the distance Warm glow.