2

The swarming abilities helped the three children up and poured them a potion to restore their physical strength. After they calmed down a little, they began to carefully explore the surrounding environment.

    The braided man followed the guidance of "Dawn" to the B-level strange demise, and picked up a light yellow card that fell on the ground.

    "B-'s card, the quality looks good, it should be able to open a good thing, but this is not something we can solve." He subconsciously wanted to take a cigarette from his pocket, but looking at the frightened people, he still frowned and retracted it. "What happened just now?" The

    short-haired girl took a few steps staggeringly, knelt on the carpet again, and held the purple hexagram left by the mysterious man tightly in her hand like a sacrifice. , she raised her head slightly, and begged like blood: "Can you give me this badge..."

    The boy next to him was shocked, and hurried over to pull her up: "Li Ziyue, what are you talking about! How can such a weird thing move around casually? Hurry up and hand it over to the teacher."

    Seeing everyone's eyes, he pursed his lips and said, "It's like this..."

    The "Dawn" of the three had already been in close contact with The high energy overload stopped the food, and directly burned a red mark on their wrists, but no one cared about it at present, only the female teacher who knew some treatment, put a wet towel on their hands.

    The braided man entered the information into "Dawn" and said solemnly to the three of them: "We don't know whether the super A-level weirdness has its own thinking, but judging from the current mental state of the three, you may have been caught by him. I bury the 'seed' without realizing it, and I will need to undergo a psychiatric appraisal when I return to school, I hope you understand."

    Psychological appraisal is a method that can effectively detect the spiritual pollution caused by strangeness to humans, but if the value after the test is too low , which will affect a series of future life changes. At this time, human beings cannot quickly remove this pollution by other means, but can only purify slowly.

    "Yes." The boy replied in a low voice, grabbing the cold hand of his companion next to him, "There will be no problem."

    Li Ziyue looked at the badge that was taken away with tears in her eyes. For a while, it seemed that she was indeed mentally polluted, and her whole person was on the verge of collapse.

    Wen Muqing didn't know that with such a gentle appearance and such a neat solution, he was able to rebuild the faith of a little girl. He had returned to his body at this time, and turned over and looked at the cards with some depression. .

    The "Flute Soul", who just appeared like a flash in the pan, is now lying quietly in his palm. The "99%" durability and the "23:39:05" countdown in the upper right corner are glowing slightly. bright light.     "Is the restriction of the SSR card so strong? I should be glad I didn't stop to say hello to them." Wen Muqing murmured, "Wouldn't it be very difficult to let others know that 'Flute Soul' is actually a mute who can't speak. Lose your image." The     system magnified the time on the screen intentionally or unintentionally, and flashed in front of Wen Muqing. Seeing that he was indifferent, he had to explain: [Using card characters to fight weirdness is originally an act of defying the sky and changing one's fate, the stronger the force. The more the cards are. The flaws of each card will also become more obvious as the durability decreases, and even more. ]     Wen Muqing laughed dumbly: "That's true... There is nothing in this world that costs nothing. Most of the cards I used before were time-sensitive R cards, and the only permanent SR card still depends on the novice. Gift packages, the restrictions are not obvious, I really didn't know there was this rule."     [Sorry. ] The system was silent for a while, [The "Daily Throwing Card System" has too many functions and is still in the unlocking stage of insufficient energy, so there is no way to tell you all. ]     [Can only say...]     "The world is fortunate enough to have me." Wen Muqing smiled narrowly, "Don't call me rainbow farts every day, anyway, without me, there will be thousands of people on earth who will stand up. Defending the homeland is engraved on the bloodline that is galloping, not to mention that I can survive thanks to your blessings."     Without waiting for the system to return, he yawned softly: "It's really time to go to sleep, if there is anything else For emergencies, remember to call me up."