4

"Mr. Yu, you take them to the purification room first, and I'll analyze this card." The man with pigtail waved the light yellow card on his hand, the shimmering card against the black leather gloves, more to be conspicuous.

    After each weirdness is destroyed, there is a chance to drop something like a card. These cards can be turned into weapons for special attacks against weirdness through special technical analysis. The higher the level, the stronger the drop. Generally, it is classified according to the weird level, namely E to A, among which there are three sub-levels.

    - It's like playing an upgrade game.

    Weird Recovery At first, people discovered this rule, which once made the view of "world game theory" occupy the top spot. If it weren't for the discovery of more inexplicable phenomena later, everyone thought that the earth was used as a game by some high-latitude life. .

    The woman known as Teacher Yu sighed slightly, looked at the students who looked like three lambs waiting to be slaughtered, and comforted: "Don't be too nervous, just go over and do the quizzes, then sleep and treat it as an exam. It's over." The

    long-haired girl grabbed Li Ziyue's arm with one hand, and couldn't help but said, "But teacher, the exam is very nerve-racking..."

    "Teacher, have we failed this mission?" After returning to school, she was silent. Many boys said, "These are weird... We really have to fight them until we can't afford a knife, and our lives will end?"

    Every student who received an invitation from Tikwa University was all excited, which represented their strength It will become stronger and will not be governed by other rules, but only when you enter this place will you face the cruelty of the world.

    Unfinished courses, unfinished tasks, extremely difficult grades, and ridiculously low graduation rates all make young children feel confused about their future. No matter how good the school's lodging conditions are, how good the food is, and no matter how good the school is, it's all for nothing.

    The premise of the school policy "find life in despair" is in "desperation".

    Teacher Yu is now in her thirties. She was born when Weird was just recovering. After so many years, she has experienced it personally. She smiled peacefully: "It's cruel to say that after facing Weird, we have no way out, you guys. Can you turn a blind eye to low-level weirdness like ordinary people? Can you do it without helping others when they are hurt by weirdness?"

    Seeing the silence of the three, she shrugged and stepped into the empty corridor first.

    "You are still young. You have to learn to adjust your mentality in the future. It is really hard to accept. Remember to go to the clean room, but don't become a strange nutrient."

    "After graduation, you will have the right to choose, and you will stay in the school. Or go to another organization, or join the army... But the most comfortable one is definitely in the academy, other organizations are messed up."

    "I don't want to go anywhere." Li Ziyue muttered, "I will definitely fail in this promotion. "

    Mr. Yu rubbed her hair, as if comforting and reproaching: "You are serious this time, and you are really brave to touch the strange leftovers with your bare hands! When you enter the clean room, you must explain the situation well, otherwise... Her voice was much lower, "Our college may not be able to keep you."