52

By the time Wu Xingchao and the others arrived at the hospital, the entire hospital had been cordoned off by a red cordon, with people in uniform blocking the outside, sweeping every approaching person with a serious face.

    Su Shuangjiao led the two brothers in a hurry and entered the hospital.

    The upper floors of this hospital are used to treat people with abilities, while the lower floors are ordinary departments that receive ordinary people.

    After Wu Xingchao entered, he found that the emergency room, which was noisy at night, was empty, and a lot of miscellaneous things were still piled up on the public seats, obviously leaving in a hurry.

    Su Shuangjiao explained: "Because I'm not sure how big the scope of the influence will be, and I can't be sure what changes will happen to Yu Jiang, so I can only clear the place on the grounds that there are dangerous terrorists in the hospital."

    Wu Liangping subconsciously caught his brother's arm.

    There are many other critically ill patients in the hospital, and the operating room is usually full. It would take a lot of police force to evacuate them all.

    Now that the scene has been cleared and quarantined, it shows that Yu Jiang's situation is indeed very bad.

    Then he...

    Wu Xingchao directly grabbed his cold hand and followed Su Shuangjiao into the elevator.

    On the eighth floor, in front of Yu Jiang's ward.

    Several doctors wearing masks stood at the door, holding a notebook in their hands, and wrote incomprehensible symbols on it.

    From time to time, they raised their heads to communicate with each other, their faces full of puzzlement.

    "How could a person change towards a fish..."

    "His body temperature dropped so badly that it was already close to the temperature of the surrounding water, even if he was a fish."

    "Is this a new disease? Biological distortion?

    Su Shuangjiao walked over and said to them: "The other two parties also came, and one of them - he said he felt very cold and his body temperature was dropping. "

    "It just feels cold, but it doesn't match fish at all." Wu Liangping explained, his eyelashes turned white, as if frost had condensed.

    The doctor touched his cheek through the glove, and couldn't help but sigh: "Your temperature...it's a miracle that you can still talk."

    Even though he didn't measure it with a thermometer, he could still feel that Wu Liangping's body temperature had already down to extremely low conditions. However, if the body temperature of ordinary people drops below 32 degrees Celsius, they will not even continue to tremble, and symptoms of hypothermia such as language difficulties, rigid thinking, and bluish skin will appear.

    But now Wu Liangping seems to be indifferent, and has not transitioned to the stage of being completely rigid.

    He said with a bitter face: "I think I will be speechless soon."