42

"Li Xiang", as the name suggests, is an alley.

    But it is not an ordinary alley.

    As an alley rooted in the ancient city of Liyang with a long history, it, like many alleys, has been decorated with various fancy and special items by the locals and has become a tourist attraction.

    Thousands of people come to experience different laneway scenery and old-time scenery every day. Merchants will arrange all kinds of Hanfu and Republic of China costumes for tourists, and then pose for them to check in, which is a win-win move.

    On June 7, the 28th year of the interstellar calendar, at 3:45 p.m., 18 tourists wearing Hanfu who entered the inner alley disappeared, and the passengers in normal clothes were unharmed.

    On June 9, the police came to investigate. The shopkeepers in the alley said they had never seen these tourists in their memory, and only the disappearing Hanfu in the shop showed their existence.

    On June 13, the shopkeeper who set up a stall in the alley disappeared.

    On June 14th, "Dawn" sent a person with C-level abilities to investigate, but they disappeared. The investigator left a message before entering, and suspected that he saw a girl holding an umbrella and wearing the costume of the Republic of China in the alley.

    On June 15th, after investigation by the Suzhou Branch of "Dawn", it was concluded that "Li Lane" was an immovable Class B monster.

    At the end of the same year, a pedestrian ten meters away from the "li alley" disappeared, and there was no news of the person in charge of the security records. The attribute was changed to "A", and it was recorded as "A08".

    So far, 208 people have been swallowed up in the "lixiang", and the area is still expanding. The monitoring personnel must use live chickens and ducks to test the distance every day, so as not to cause casualties to innocent pedestrians.

    Because of the existence of "li lanes", Liyang's tourism industry has suffered a great setback, and the government has been under great pressure from public opinion in recent years.

    Being in a big city, and the degree of spread is difficult to predict, the task requirements of "Li Lane" have been mentioned to a high position by "Dawn". As long as it is solved, not only will there be a large number of exchange points to get, but also medals and public praise in the circle will be issued.

    As long as this vote is made, the wife and children will be hot on the kang, and the bonus will be enough to buy two houses in the imperial capital.

    However, for the current level B ability users who don't have many abilities, this is just an existence that can't be reached.

    Wen Muqing slid his fingertips on the light screen, thought for a while, and clicked [Accept Mission].

    It's not that he wants to have two apartments in the imperial capital, and it's not that he wants to be on TV for the first time.

    He actually saw a team label in the upper right corner of the mission, which said 3/4. This shows that this mission that has been placed for seven years has already been followed by warriors, and there are still four warriors.