47

A burst of dazzling white light suddenly appeared on the gloomy rain curtain, as if someone had thrown a flash bomb on the ground, and everyone was caught off guard for a moment.

    Caviar's completely golden body stood in front of Wen Muqing. His arms were wide open, like an old hen protecting a chicken, and he caught the sharp nails pierced by the female ghost with a completely fearless attitude.

    He turned his back to Wen Muqing and closed his eyes, but he was the least affected by the flash.

    The fish scales on his chest did not block the sharp nails, which already made his heart feel unbearable pain, but Caviar coughed heavily and found that he was still conscious.

    Subconsciously, his legs softened and he knelt on the ground, only to realize that there was an extra person in front of him.

    His long black hair was bundled up casually, and he was wearing a white dress that didn't get wet from the rain, yet still shimmering. He was holding a white jade flute covered with black cracks in his hand, which looked like it was about to break.

    He stood between the caviar and the female ghost, grabbed the sleeve of the female ghost with his hands that were not holding anything, and clamped her tightly.

    For a while, there was no sound on the field, only the heavy rain was still doing its best to brew the atmosphere.

    Bu Jiu swallowed, and shouted loudly: "Wen Zhe Liu!"

    The person he shouted ignored him, and he stared at the female ghost with emotionless eyes, and the red pattern on his face slid like a living thing.

    The evil gentry and the evil devil also almost kneeled on the ground with their legs limp. The two brothers supported each other, and their faces turned paler than the other, like printing paper.

    The demon asked: "Do you know this man who suddenly appeared? Was he sent by the organization to find us?"

    Bu Jiu shook his head indiscriminately, he didn't know when Wen Zheliu came in, he just said: "Stop It's settled, nothing will happen."

    He repeated, confirming.

    He was so scared by Wen Zheliu last time that he had nightmares every day, but when he saw that thin back, Bu Jiu's first reaction was to cry, and to go up and ask him why you came here.

    This inner demon is too powerful, Bu Jiu said to himself, Wen Zheliu is really handsome.

    But compared to the relaxation of the three of them, Wen Muqing knew that his next final scene was about to begin, so he closed his eyes and divided his consciousness into two halves.

    The durability in Wen Zheliu's field of vision flickered crazily, even before using the ability, it was already dropping at an extremely fast speed, and on the contrary, the value of the recommended role-playing was rising, and it would soon stop at 95% .

    The progress bar has changed slightly, tentatively moving two steps forward.

    The female ghost Xian did not move at all, letting Wen Zheliu hold her hand like a frozen sculpture.