28

It was rare for the system to see Wen Muqing showing a surprised expression. Seeing him like a cat that saw a cucumber almost fry, he laughed so much that even the program chirped happily.

    It said: [Aren't you worried about how to come up with something to attract the attention of human beings? Isn't this just right?]

    "Where is this just right..." Wen Muqing poked at the screen without a word, and put the "weird" two The words were poked into the pool.

    He felt that this was a one-stop trick of cheating, or a version of a hero saving beauty: first, let the strangeness out to make humans unable to solve it at first glance, and then he played honorably in the most dangerous (?) thing, and solved the strangeness with three strokes and two strokes. And then win the favor of mankind (?).

    Keep your head up! Going into the campus love story!

    However, although this routine is both old-fashioned and weird, it might be really useful...

    Wen Muqing asked thoughtfully, "System system, then the weirdness created in this pool has something to do with other card characters. What's the difference? What's the difference from the wild weirdness in reality?" The

    system said: [The card character will be damaged, but the weirdness will not; the card character needs to be controlled by you to act, and the weirdness can only be fine-tuned if you want to control it. , other content cannot be changed, but can be left to act on their own. ]

    Wen Muqing was shocked: "Why do I think this weirdness is better than a card character?"

    After all, he feels that his brain is burning with a few more vests now. If he can put the vests everywhere, doesn't he mean to lie down and close it ? money.

    System: [...You listen to me first. However, compared to the changeable character of the card, Weird cannot change its appearance and behavior mode, it will harm humans on its own, and it will return to the card after being destroyed. ]

    [As for the difference from wild and weird...] The system is still a bit proud and authentic, [it will be produced in the next product, it must be exquisite, beautiful and multi-functional. ]

    Wen Muqing: ...

    he began to wonder if the system was cleaning up the logic chain and disrupting the originally good character chain.

    However, he probably also understood the role of this "weird" pool, which was simply used to promote his cooperation with the human side, that is, to revive the "hero to save the beauty" routine.

    After all, when this system found him, it started with the idea of ​​eradicating weirdness. If in turn, it was creating weirdness and destroying the world, then it would be better to just go to the prison and pull a bloodthirsty tough guy.

    I don't know where the person who invented this system came from, but he really arranged all this clearly.

    "But...you said that Weird will harm humans on its own, isn't this something that can't be adjusted?" Wen Muqing looked at Ka Chi with some hesitation.

    In fact, he thought about opening a card vest to pretend to be a ghost, but that would be equivalent to double the durability consumption, so he regretted giving up.