6

"Ah, Guangyu, long time no see." Wen Muqing greeted him with a smile.

    Tang Guangyu looked at him indifferently, and he was as anxious as an ant on a hot pan, and said repeatedly: "It's my mother! My mother is here again."

    Tang Guangyu is a freshman this year, and he is applying for Pingyu University. , the family happened to open an Internet cafe next to the small shop, and they became familiar with each other.

    Wen Muqing's impression of this straight junior was quite good, and he often chatted with him on weekdays, and told him in advance the things to pay attention to in Pingyu University.

    Everything else was fine. It was Tang Guangyu's mother, Ms. Shao Cuihua. She saw Wen Muqing when she was dragging Tang Guangyu home one day. It lasts for a very long time and has a very wide range.

    ——To put it in a human way, Shao Cuihua especially wanted to give Wen Muqing a blind date.

    Thinking of this enthusiastic aunt, Wen Muqing's brows were also helpless: "Which child did aunt toss with?"

    Tang Guangyu pulled a small stool from the side without hesitation, and sat next to Wen Muqing with his legs crossed. : "Don't call other girls a child all day long. You're old-fashioned. I don't know who I've found this time, but in short, I guess my mother will come to the door later."

    "Brother, why don't you go out first ?" Avoid? Every time I see you comforting a little girl, it's like singing, I'm so tired."

    Wen Muqing shook his head: "It's not good either, your mother is kind, and if I avoid her, she'll be sad too."

    Tang Guangyu remembered something, and couldn't help digging at the corner of the table anxiously: "I always feel that my mother is not very normal recently, she is usually responsible for checking various matters in the Internet cafe, but she has not been able to get it right these days. , I don't know which machine has a problem with the line. I kept talking about that little girl all day long, and said that I would help you to match up with me."

    "What's even scarier is that she got up in the middle of the night and said which one she was going to find. Talk to the girl, if my dad hadn't locked the door and prevented her from going out, I think she would have been arrested by the girls who called the police."

    "The problem is that you know, I already have a girlfriend, and she knows Xiaoyuan..." Tang Guangyu complained, "She's probably going crazy for blind dates!"

    Wen Muqing raised his hand on the counter and patted it. He patted Tang Guangyu on the shoulder and said warmly, "Don't think too much, leave the rest to me."

    "Then I'll go and avoid it first, otherwise my mother will find out that I've tipped you off, and she'll talk about me again when I go back."

    After Tang Guangyu finished speaking, he got up and wanted to leave. After two steps, he walked back and said, "Brother, I ordered the pork ribs soup from Zhendianzhai tonight, and we will eat it together when the time comes     .

    "

The old stools were stuffed back into the closet.