32

"My lord, please let me be your pet!" The

    resonant female voice echoed in the empty shrine with a shriek that almost broke.

    Hua Pi and Ye Tingshen, who covered their mouths and smiled, were stunned for a second, as if time had stopped.

    Don't come here—

    is this the legendary brain circuit of the people in Yinghuazhou? In the past, I only read complaints from netizens on the Internet, but now I have seen it.

    Wen Muqing was wearing Ye Tingshen's self-styled vest, and was almost frightened by her magical words.

    Good people, why do you have to compare yourself with Weird?

    Couldn't the shrine also have the same effect of reducing intelligence as the dark blue palace?

    He didn't have the idea of ​​recruiting this woman as his subordinate. Leaving aside her character of betraying her companions without hesitation, and even assisting others, it is very annoying; secondly, Wen Muqing has no plans to develop anything in this small corner of Yinghuazhou.

    It's enough to attract the attention of "Ark", and give [Qing Xingdeng] a wave of reputation points by the way, so I don't think there are so many.

    The arrogant and willful character of [Qing Xingdeng] affected his movements, Ye Tingshen crushed Shui Yelingzi's hand without hesitation, and after seeing her let go of the pain, he said coldly: "You are considered a What?" Huapi     also

    lowered his body, and poked her cheek with his cold fingertips, his voice was gloomy and full of threats: "Only you - you want to grab the adults' favor from us?"

This pair of skins can barely be considered warm." The

    red bride's nails pierced the skin, causing a burst of pain, and the water also lingered on the ground, not daring to move, but feeling that her heart was slowly oozing out Blood, drop by drop, fell into the soil of hatred.

    Things that bully others...

    She cursed secretly in her heart, but on the surface she was still submissive, with a look of pity for me.

    Although Ye Tingshen couldn't read minds, he still easily guessed what was going on in Lingzi's mind. He curled his lips boredly: "Tomorrow at noon, I hope to see your sincerity."

    "Don't reveal our existence. "Painted Skin Ghost said with a smile.

    Shui Yeling subconsciously concealed that the "Ark" would send people to eliminate the weird things tomorrow, and hurriedly agreed.

    When the man disappeared in place with the two weirdos, Shui Yeling was paralyzed for a while, and gradually regained some strength in his hands and feet.

    Covering her injured face, she slowly got up and wanted to go out the door, but realized that the door was locked, so she could only climb over the shrine wall in embarrassment. Unexpectedly, in the dark, her foot hit the fixed door again. The beckoning cat on the wall of the shrine rolled out with the whole person and bag.