38

Wen Muqing didn't think it was worthwhile to consume cards like this.

    As cards and organizations that should not exist on the earth, their appearance will only arouse human vigilance and xenophobia. Although MIA has helped to clear up the weirdness, it is only a sense of existence, and there is no idea of ​​cooperation.

    Otherwise, the top executives of "Dawn" would not be silent now.

    All empty words of appeasement are just the hypocrisy of the game between the two sides. If you want to completely convince human beings of their purpose, you have to find another way to let them "seeing is believing".

    There is no better way to use checks and balances.

    Two "viewers" selected in advance will definitely bring the video back to the person who should know it. It will be easier for them to accept one of them by inferring a well-known conclusion by themselves.

    As for the card - the disappearance of the durability only means that he can't use it, and it doesn't mean that the traces of this card's existence have disappeared, so it doesn't hurt.

    Wen Muqing knew his ultimate goal very well.

    ————

    From the perspective of Yang Minyue and Zhang Te, it is obvious that MIA is at a disadvantage in this match. With the opponent's large number of people and unknown cards, the young man holding the jade flute is absolutely irresistible What good.

    But it is not.

    Ye Tingshen sat in a corner of the wilderness as if watching a movie. The soft chair that came out of nowhere made him look more comfortable. He said a few words from time to time to provoke the emotions of the people on the field, but he obviously had no intention of doing it himself.

    The two confronted each other, and the thinner crane took the lead in attacking. He raised his hand that had been tucked in his sleeve, like waving a flag, and pointed his sharp claws at Wen Zheliu.

    The video device Yang Minyue placed on his chest recorded everything. The two held their breath and stared at each other without blinking.

    Metal bird claws instead of hands? Is it voluntary or amputated limbs? Yang Minyue thought for a moment, but was soon disturbed by the wind coming from the pavement.

    The wind on the wilderness became bitter in an instant, like a blade cutting across the waves of the lake, and even opening one's eyes could feel the pain in the eyeballs.

    The invisible wind blades attacked Wen Zheliu with a icy cold breath, and some of them walked around behind him rather sinisterly, trying to kill him with one blow.

    Standing quietly, Wen Zheliu, who was taking a walk in the garden, seemed to be participating in some kind of water-flowing cup activity, just played a few syllables that were not in tune, and then the wind blade collided and tore, and fell to the grass clippings on the ground.

    With a flash of his figure, he approached the crane directly, but the jade flute, which was obviously gentle, turned into a murder weapon capable of sealing his throat, and drew a bloodstain on He's shoulder without hesitation.