26

Bu Jiu recalled the one-sided conversation with the doctor.

    "What about your throat - there's nothing abnormal in our CT scan, and logically speaking, the vocal function should be normal." The doctor from the First Hospital of Pingyu City shook the treatment sheet and said meaningfully to Bu Jiu, "Young man If you are under too much psychological pressure, you should go to the psychiatry next door." If the

    patient does not have any throat disease or physical trauma, 80% of the time is a psychological stress disorder, which is an easy conclusion for doctors.

    According to Bu Jiu's description, he was just pressed against his throat with a white jade flute, and then he was speechless, which is natural...

    I have never seen a patient who lost his voice due to such a bizarre reason, and the doctor struggled to hold back his laughter.

    Bu Jiu: ...he wasn't really frightened by Wen Zheliu, right? No, no, no?!

    Thinking of Wen Zheliu's inhuman silver eyes, and the lofty meaning in it, Bu Jiu... Okay, he is indeed very cowardly.

    The night wind blew for most of the day, and the melancholy in his heart was not blown. He carried his report sheet desolately, and turned into the psychiatric hospital next door.

    ...

    Wen Muqing didn't know that there was a hapless man who was in the psychiatric hospital all night because of his actions.

    He used the little prince's book to perform a wave of collective teleportation. Before he could pay attention to the scenery in the fairy tale book, he directly took back all the cards, leaving only one [Night Watchman] to watch at the front desk of the store, while he himself It's back to the room.

    The system was a little puzzled when he saw this move.

    "I have to look at the video first, I shouldn't have collapsed, right?" Wen Muqing explained while sitting on the bed. With the cards in front of him, he waited for the system to play back the whole video for him.

    He focused on the expressions of Dan Yunqing and Yang Yuecheng, and he was relieved after confirming that the two of them had good intentions. As for Bu Jiu - he didn't care.

    For this kind of person who speaks disrespectfully and looks above the top, it is useful to use violence to control violence. Presumably let the "flute soul" come over, he should be obedient for a while.

    The notes of "Flute Soul" have a penetrating effect. Even if they were not played at the time, they could still cause some damage to his throat.

    However, these injuries are very light, and Bu Jiu only needs to rest for a few days, or to purify the damage, and he will be fine immediately.

    ——How could Wen Muqing think that he would be scared to see a psychiatrist.

    This meeting won't be particularly formal. Wen Muqing had thought about it. After all, MIA didn't make any big deal, and the origin was unbelievable. If a big organization like "Dawning" comes with a group of people to treat each other with the highest etiquette, he will doubt whether it is a group to catch monsters...