1

"Hu ho... Ha, cough, cough. No, I really can't run." A short-haired woman in a black uniform with sharp scissors in her hands staggered her legs and almost knelt down in the depths. Bottomless corridor.

    The two people who were also dying in front of them quickly stopped, twisted their bodies to lift the woman up, gritted their teeth and said, "Hold on, the watch already shows that the distress signal has been received, as long as you hold on for a while, there will be Teacher, come and save us!"

    Before the words were finished, heavy footsteps came from behind the three of them, "Dah, dah, dah", echoing in the somewhat empty corridor, as if coming from all directions.

    The woman who was being held struggled to get up, put the silver scissors across her chest, and said to the two with a stern face: "You guys go first, I can't run anyway! It's better to fight with this ghost! One

    of the men growled, "What nonsense are you talking about! This is B-level weird, you haven't even been rated C-level yet, so what are you fighting for?"

    Another long-haired girl next to her also nodded. Sheng urged: "We must trust the school's execution. 'Looking for life in despair' is our school policy. It's too early to give up." The

    short-haired woman almost bit her lower lip to bleed, and she looked fiercely out of the dark corridor After coming out, Yingyingchaochuo's tall figure grabbed the hands of the two companions and stumbled towards the front.

    "Damn D-class quest—!"

    ...

    [Drop, "Daily quest: Defeat three C-class spooks". Completed, get three energy points, the current energy point is 21. ]

    A crisp mechanical sound rang in Wen Muqing's ears, with a hint of concern.

    [Beijing time 22:35, does the host need a break? ]

    In front of him is a light blue light curtain that only he can see. It is marked with many exclamation marks of different colors like an online game map. Some exclamation marks are disappearing quickly, but more exclamation marks are filling up. pain.

    Wen Muqing shook his head and said warmly, "I can make a few bigger ones. The current     low-level cards can only make up the number. In case of more advanced weirdness, I must have a hole card in my hand." If you click, do you want to draw the "Golden Card Pool"? ]

    Wen Muqing nodded, and the light curtain in front of him jumped to another screen. Two mirror-like circular pools stand in the air, with a pale blue light on the left and pale gold on the right, with the words 1 o'clock/1 time and 20 o'clock/1 time respectively.

    "Unfortunately, the highest-rank cards drawn from the blue card pool can only be R cards, otherwise I would like to give it a try." Wen Muqing said helplessly, "20 points of energy is too—robbery."     

He raised his hand and nodded. I glanced at the screen, and sure enough, golden bright spots slowly rose from the pool and gradually condensed into a golden card. In the center of the card is a drawing of a black-haired man in a blue gown holding a white jade-colored flute. He raised his hand and blew a few notes. The notes turned into solid letters and were marked in the upper right corner—"SSR".