103

On October 10th, the National Day holiday was completely over, but there were still not many places to resume work.

Continuous days of global rainfall have made people panic, but the reliability of each country has also been tested in times of crisis.

"Hey, have you heard? The United States has also started to rain heavily, flooding many places." The best friend leaned on the sofa and said to Xu Lingshan, "Now the end of the world is spreading on the Internet."

Xu Lingshan said "ah". With a sound, she put away the half-dried clothes and threw them into the dryer. She said, "Just believe it! Didn't they still spread that He and Wen Zheliu were the incarnations of the weird, and they were sent by the weird to human beings?" Is Fang an undercover agent? Then I got slapped in the face." My best friend said

"hehe" twice: "To be honest, I believed it at first, and then I stopped."

Xu Lingshan rolled her eyes.

In the early days when the supernatural beings were exposed, many people did doubt the true purpose of MIA.

The main reason is that whether it is Wen Zheliu, He, or a few other people, their strength is much higher than those of ordinary supernatural beings. There is a feeling that others are fighting for life and death, and they are leisurely and leisurely. .

Just imagine, they are all weird at the same level. Why do I fight to the death and panic, and you just find the weak point in the past, chop melons and vegetables, it's like a game!

It was okay once, but when the number increased, there was always some blind rhythm, thinking it was a weird "letting water", but some idiots believed it, and even got excited and reported it to the Shuguang official, causing a lot of oolongs.

--But most of these people went to prison and cried because of the slander.

As time went on, these rumors gradually disappeared, and on the contrary, it brought more heat to several people.

Xu Lingshan's own best friend is a single-celled organism when she doesn't deliberately use her brain, and she doesn't care about her nonsense, but she is a little curious about the situation in the United States.

She said: "Since there is already a flood, why did it just explode now? ."

"It's not that they are trying to be brave. Didn't we also flood some places a few days ago? But nothing happened with the cooperation of the supernatural beings. But the United States is different.

They are still making trouble now, and many supernatural beings are trapped Fang Zhou and his relatives don't behave like human beings." My best friend complained, "They wanted to report on us a few days ago, but they couldn't help themselves."

The face was slapped, but the country of America is not weak anyway, why? Can't even solve the flood?

Xu Lingshan sat next to her best friend, picked up Chen Xi and searched.

What my best friend said just now was a bit reserved. In fact, not only the inland floods in the United States, but also tsunamis in the coastal areas.

"This may be retribution." My best friend said, "The weirdness hasn't been resolved yet, and they even sent people to our country to make trouble, and the heavens can't see it!