58

Chapter 58

    This is already the eighteenth conversation with Wen Gefei.

    "I don't know what you're talking about." Wen Muqing thought in his mind, his next sentence should be this.

    Sure enough, Wen Gefei slowly sat back on the chair, turning a ring in his hand, and said word by word: "I don't know what you're talking about."

    "Has the No. 502 test subject become particularly abnormal recently?" Wen Muqing continued Said, "Director Wen, I know far more than you, so it's better to be honest, there are some things that you can't solve." Wen Gefei

    looked at the man sitting calmly in front of him, as if he was looking at a devil.

    "The ring can be put away, it won't work on me." The white-haired man spat out the final blow slowly.

    How is it possible...

    These things are not clear to those around him who are doing research with him, especially when it comes to the subject of No. 502. Except for himself, everyone else has set the rules with props, and it is impossible to say it.

    Wen Gefei sat back dejectedly, put the ring back in his pocket, and took a deep breath: "What do you want to know?"

    Wen Muqing let the yin and yang system in his mind double as a tape recorder, and smiled at him: "Everything about this Things."

    Of course, it is impossible for Wen Gefei to tell the whole story, but every time he deliberately missed something, the person in front of him would slowly supplement his vague words, and then throw it back to him in a rhetorical tone, as if Able to read minds.

    His face became darker as he spoke, even with a mask covering him, it could be seen that Wen Gefei was on the verge of breaking out.

    Wen Muqingka ended the topic at the point where he couldn't sit still. He kindly reminded: "MIA's goal has never changed, you can rest assured."

    Wen Gefei squeezed some laughter from his teeth: "I hope in this way."

    After completely tearing off the superficial camouflage, the two became tacitly on the contrary. Wen Gefei found his own rhythm and asked about the content of "Li Lane" and MIA. Wen Muqing had already prepared the draft, Answered very quickly.

    "July to September will be the peak period for weird occurrences." Wen Gefei said, "At that time, I will choose the time to announce the truth about these years."

    "You will provide the rest of the evidence."

    Wen Muqing nodded and agreed. Require.

    Wen Gefei continued: "The MIA information will be announced at that time, you must make sure that what you just said is true." ——It

    is impossible for him to put all the risks on "Dawn".

    Wen Muqing smiled and said, "You have props here that can maintain the contract, don't you?"