87

How to turn a young and strong guy into a tired and half-grey image in a few months?

    Wen Muqing's doubts were resolved the moment he got Hansen's information.

    Good guy, every day 007, it's rare to have to do the mission of the ark when he is on vacation. I don't know why I resigned in the past two months, but I have been running around all the time.

    It's no wonder that you don't look old after working so hard.

    Wen Muqing felt that his workload was about the same as his, but at least he had more shells and could take turns, and...he was good-looking.

    Although no one could see it, he was in a good mood looking at it.

    Wen Muqing dragged Ye Tingshen back from the Alliance, and made a copy of Sarai, sitting in the dark blue palace.

    He himself is wearing the shell of the homeless L, planning to go to the United States to see what Hansen wants from him.

    It was evening in the United States at this time, Santa Rosa Island was shrouded in a layer of golden veil, the sea breeze was slightly salty, and the turbulent sea washed over the beach rocks, but the large villas on the island were still out of reach.

    Half an hour after Hansen prayed, Wen Muqing finally gave him a reply. This believer who somehow evolved into such a fanatical believer vowed to offer the best gift to God, and is about to make preparations. I hope he can come to receive it. .

    Wen Muqing originally didn't really want to accompany him in this wave of second-year explosions, but thinking of the alienated man who lost his mind in Tikva College, he was still curious about what role Hansen played in it.

    I always thought it was a very interesting thing...

    So Wen Muqing had a brain conversation in a decent way, and the image of Sarai flashed in Hansen's mind, and the honest man was so excited that Said that it will be done within three days.

    Then Wen Muqing followed his movements and came over.

    Santa Rosa Island is the closest island to the Deep Blue Palace. There is only one villa on it, which was built with the money of believers. As the secret base of the Sea God Sect, all supplies are delivered by air, and it is luxurious and exquisite everywhere.

    ——It is enough to see the depth of Hansen's MLM skills.

    When Wen Muqing came to the island, he found that many people had already gathered here, including men, women and children, all dressed exquisitely, as if they were attending a grand dance party.

    Each of them held a booklet in their hands, and they looked very familiar with each other.

    Through the system, Wen Muqing found that among the people coming and going, there were various identities ranging from rich businessmen and painters to tabloid reporters. According to rough statistics, there are already hundreds of people on the island.

    Hansen said three days later, which means that there should be a steady stream of people coming up within these three days. He himself is not on the island at present, and he is probably still arranging personnel.