8

The words have come to this point, and if you don't say anything, it will really start.

    The woman hurriedly said, "I like reading! I like reading very much!"

    "Oh?" The little girl held the magic book with her face and said solemnly, "Then I want to test you."

    "You, you said... "The woman swallowed her saliva, her fingernails digging into her flesh.

    Only when the little girl in front of her looks directly at her can she fully understand what a mountain-like pressure is, like a basket of huge books falling from the sky, which can literally smash a person out of breath.

    "Then you have to listen." Shushu held his book and read word by word, "Bad A quietly attacked the poor girl for some self-interest, but suddenly there is a super just and super powerful girl at this time. A man fell from the sky and drove away the bad guy A and rescued the girl. So what should the law call the bad guy A's behavior?"

    Woman: ? ? Who is putting this meaning aside? Ah no, a weird law that knows shit!

    "Don't you know?" The little girl blinked her eyes and said innocently, "This question is very simple, good children who read books know it."

    Huang San suddenly exclaimed: "I know, this is called a crime—

    " The paper made a "swoosh", and Huang San's mouth was tightly covered by a piece of white paper, which wriggled like a living thing, and covered his face in a blink of an eye.

    "Uhhh!" He wanted to take out the props in a hurry to resist, but he stumbled and fell to the ground because he couldn't see.

    "It's not a good boy to cheat with Chen Xi secretly." Shu Shu sighed, "You're out."

    She walked over, grabbed Huang San's "Chen Xi", and stomped it to pieces, her face full of disgust: "This This kind of thing is really annoying." The

    two people next to him took a deep breath, and the dead Taoist friend leaned to the side.

    "Attempted crime." The man who had been silent for a while said, "It's a simple attempted crime."

    "That's right!" Shu Shu said, "Then what if villain A found out that his conscience stopped? Auntie—" The

    woman secretly hated that her simple question was answered by someone next to her, and she hesitated at this time: "Criminal termination? "

    Which zhong."

    "The end of the end." The

    little girl sighed: "Look at you, you can't even remember the law, so you still commit crimes like this?"

    Three people: ...

    Isn't this a strange crisis? Why became a legal column.

    It seems that this play is enough, the little girl's pure black pupils dilated in an instant, squeezing all the whites of the eyes next to her, and the whole person is like a broken witch doll.