❤️‍🩹Rush and Ambush❤️‍🩹 (PLATONIC)

(Hehehehehehehe. You see what I did there? Instead of "x" it's "and" because in this AU these two are siblings. ALSO TRIGGER WARNING: DRUGS)

———

Another day. That's what it always felt like. Everyday was just the same. There was a human in the hotel currently and everyone was doing their best to eliminate them. Except for one. The one who seemed to have the most confidence out of all of them.

The loudness and confidence was just an act to make others think they aren't weak and aren't suffering. They just wanted to be alone right now, suffering in pure silence. They felt weak.

They were currently sitting in a closet, ignoring the signs to get the fuck out. Eventually, they were ejected from the closet.

"...I'd like my space, please."

Nothing was said. Something is obviously wrong. They just walked away, looking at the ground. Soon enough, they heard cheering and people talking.

"The human is dead."

"Hopefully they can learn to scavenge next time instead of just guessing, if they get revived."

"What a nerd. Absolutely pathetic."

"I wish Ambush was here to see this."

"Rush, go find your sibling."

The human became alive because of a revive and Rush just screamed:

"THE HUMAN IS ALIVE AGAIN! SEEK! KILL IT!"

Seek pulled out a gun and shot the human again.

"L bozo."

———

Another human had just entered the hotel. Ambush was walking around until the human bumped into them.

"Omg! I'm so glad to have found another human in this place! We should escape together!" The human exclaimed.

"But you're a human. And I'm an entity. I can't leave this cursed place..." Ambush whispered.

"So what does that mean?" The human asked.

"DIE!" They screamed as they pulled out a knife and stabbed the human to death. "Oh! Vitamins! Mine now motherfuckers."

They picked up the vitamins. An interesting thing to note is that vitamins are like drugs to the entities. Ambush opened the bottle and put two of the vitamins in their hand.

"Ok those are mine now." Someone spoke.

"Hey! I found those! They're mine, Rush!" Ambush stated.

"Ok, and? Do you think I'm gonna let my sibling do drugs?" Rush asked.

Ambush went silent. Rush hugged them.

"You should've told me or someone that you're suffering so bad to the point where you're doing very unhealthy things." He stated.

Ambush then had a mental breakdown. Rush rubbed comforting circles on their back, telling them that it's ok to be upset and that it's ok to feel like this. He then decided to take them to their room to sleep.

———

After about three hours, Ambush woke up after crying themself to sleep. Rush had just entered the room with some hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and whipped cream, along with some sugar cookies. He put the cup of hot chocolate and the plate of cookies on the nightstand.

"You feeling better?" He asked.

"...a little..." they responded in a whispered.

"...you know I had to tell Spirit about the vitamins, right?" Rush asked.

"...I know. And she's gonna beat my ass for it..." Ambush responded.

"She's genuinely concerned." Rush stated.

Ambush said nothing as they picked up the cup of hot chocolate and began drinking it, not caring that it's still like, 50 million degrees hot. They felt absolutely numb. Rush left the room for a moment before coming back with another blanket, and a plushie, for Ambush.

"...I need help..." they whispered.

"I know. And I'll get you some." He told them in a soft, gentle, and comforting tone. "And Spirit will try to make it better. She is our guiding light, after all."

They nodded in agreement as they finished drinking their hot chocolate and eating the cookies.

"...can you stay in here with me tonight?" They asked. "You can sleep on the couch in the corner of the room... I don't wanna be left alone by myself..."

———

Now it was night. Rush was on the couch in his sibling's room, since they didn't want to be alone, which is understandable because they tried to do something that was very unhealthy and is a destructive behavior, especially since they are an entity like the others.

But they were able to sleep until about 3am, which is when they woke up crying and began hyperventilating. That's when their brother woke up.

"You ok?" He asked.

They shook their head. Rush got up off the couch and went over to Ambush before hugging them gently. This week hasn't been nice to them at all, hasn't it?

"...I wanna leave this place... I don't feel safe here anymore..." they whispered while softly sobbing and hugging their brother.

"Hopefully things get better and everything will be ok. We'll be ok. You'll be ok." He whispered in a soft, gentle, and comforting tone. "Hopefully Spirit will fix it and make it better..."

"...I want the pain to go away!" They sobbed.

"I know you do. And so do I." He spoke.

Eventually, they cried themself back to sleep, leaving him to go back to the couch and sleep.

———

Soon, morning had arrived and the two woke up because they heard Spirit calling them to see who makes breakfast for everyone today. Even though he may be small, he is a great cook. It's Timothy's turn. And by the way Ambush was acting, he could tell that they probably wouldn't want anything heavy to eat, or eat at the table with the others. He offered to make them something small to take to their room, which they accepted that offer.

And once their breakfast was done, they thanked him and went to their room to eat. And after breakfast for everyone else, they were free to go take a shower and prepare for the day. And once everyone was out of the shower and dressed, they exited their rooms and went to the main part of the hotel, where innocent humans will be slaughtered.

As they were walking, Rush was comforting Ambush to help keep them calm. The two were hanging out around door 5 and talking for a bit before two humans approached their location. And from this moment on, so many lives were claimed by Ambush. And for that...

They felt the pain get better. This should last for about a month or two. But what made it more tolerable for them...

Was Rush. Their own brother, who has been there for them since day 1 of being placed into this hell of endless suffering and pure terror.

———
(Hello there. I have posted the first non request of this book. I'll definitely write more platonic stuff in the future with these funky lil doors entities. Also this happened when I was playing doors yesterday:

 Also this happened when I was playing doors yesterday:

Figure got stuck like a loser. L. What a nerd. Anyways, hydrate or diedrate.)