💔🌸Rush and Ambush🌸💔

(More of that juicy AU lore. Rush and Ambush's past is very interesting. Also this is how their family reunion in this AU went.)

———

"Sometimes I wonder what we did to deserve this..." whispered Rush. "Especially since you had it harder than I did..."

"Yeah..." Ambitch I mean Ambush mumbled. "But Shadow's only making us stronger. Who knows what we're capable of doing?"

"True..." Rush mumbled. "But what could've we done in the past if we knew the truth?"

———
Ambush's side:

It was a foggy day. Things were heated in the "family" and weren't turning out too good.

"WHY WOULD YOU GO BEHIND OUR BACKS AND GET RID OF YOUR BREASTS?!" Their "mother" shouted.

"BECAUSE I WASN'T HAPPY WITH HAVING THEM!" They shouted back.

"WHAT'S NEXT?! THE ONE THING THAT YOU NEED TO REPRODUCE?!" She asked.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM, YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!" Their "father" shouted.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND SO IS SHE!" They screamed. "I AM NOT A FUCKING GIRL! I'M NON-BINARY! AND I'M ADOPTED, AREN'T I?!"

Their "father" just slapped them, grabbed them by the hair and shoved them in their room after their "mother" slapped them as well. They then bolted the door shut.

"STAY IN THERE, YOU PARASITE!" Their "mother" yelled. "AND IF YOU ESCAPE, I HOPE YOU GET RAPED ON THE STREETS!

They grabbed their things after changing out of the outfit they were forced to wear to church. They were in their room until night, when they finally had enough. Once they were sure they had everything, they put it in a bag, broke the window, and escaped.

They followed the blue lights to an abandoned hotel and then entered the building before getting on an elevator. They were looking for a way to get revenge on the people who hurt them. They got off the elevator and began walking around after unlocking the first door.

"Hello there, young Ambush."

They looked around.

"I see you're responding to that name, even though I haven't given it to you."

"Who are you and what do you want with me?!"

"Don't be afraid. I am Shadow, and I am here to give you what you want." Shadow introduced. "I hear that you're seeking revenge on your supposed parents?"

"What do you mean "supposed?" They are my parents." A young Ambush stated.

"You have a lot to learn, young Ambush." Shadow stated. "Let's get you all powered up and ready for revenge. I can take the pain away and give you everything you desire. All you need to do is take my hand."

They took his hand.

———
Rush's side:

"Don't worry about that... that pest, dear Rune." His "mother" spoke. "She's gone now and you're safe."

"Why couldn't I be named "Rush" or something?" He asked. "Rune is kind of a stupid name..."

"Be grateful that you have a name." His "mother" spoke.

"Please just call me Rush. It sounds better." He mumbled.

"OK NOW YOU WANNA GO AROUND AND CHANGING THINGS TOO?!" She yelled. "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID FUCKING SLUT OF A SISTER!"