Guiding Light KILLS Shadow 🥰🤡

(Guys, gals, and non binary pals, this is the moment you've all been waiting for! Shadow gets the karma he deserves.)

———

"Oh Spirit!~" Shadow spoke.

"WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT THIS TIME, SHADOW?!" Spirit asked.

"You're really pretty. Such a tall, strong woman. I love you so much." Shadow responded. "Will you go out with me?"

"Are you out of your god damn mind?!" Spirit asked. "THINK BACK ON WHAT YOU DID TO THE OTHERS! Poor souls. Have to be tormented by a vicious thing like you. I don't even have words to describe how bad you are. Get out of my face."

"Spirit I love you! You're the prettiest woman I have ever seen!" Shadow exclaimed.

"I appreciate the compliment, but it sounds awful coming from you. Simp. You disgust me." Spirit stated, walking out to the main room where everyone else was.

Shadow followed her, really trying to win her over.

"I will get down on my hands and knees and beg for your love!" Shadow exclaimed.

He then started begging for her love. She tried to ignore it but she couldn't ignore it any longer.

"ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU!" Spirit shouted. "YOU HAVE HURT THE OTHERS SO MUCH THAT NO AMOUNT OF SORRY CAN FIX IT! YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH IRREVERSABLE DAMAGE TO THE POINT WHERE DEATH MIGHT BE THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU! Your actions won't go unpunished."

"Now, now. Don't be like that, dearie." Shadow spoke, using his hands to cup Spirit's face.

She stepped away from him and gave him the biggest slap of his life. The others were watching with interest, knowing that the one who hurt them is finally getting what he deserves. They were all excited and chanting for his death.

Shadow kept begging for Spirit to date him and to be his girlfriend, and even going as far as begging for her to become his wife. The thought of being in a relationship with Shadow absolutely disgusted her. Spirit won't let that shit slide.

"Excuse me for a second I need to ask a question to someone." Spirit spoke before turning to the others. "Ambush? Can you get your metal baseball bat for me, please?"

They got up and went to their room to get the bat. When they came back, they handed her the bat and sat back down.

"Thank you." She smiled before dropping the smile and turning to Shadow, taking her gloves off and rolling up her sleeves before cracking her knuckles.

The others were on the edge of their seats. Their protector put up with this long enough and finally snapped. She wrapped her hands around Shadow's neck, depriving him of any air. It was soon followed by this awful cracking sound.

She then dropped him and grabbed the bat, proceeding to beat his skull in to make sure that he was dead. The others were crying tears of joy and celebrating that the one who hurt them was finally dead.

"If your soul can hear this... karma's a bitch, isn't it?"

———

(Spirit kills Shadow and everyone celebrates. Spirit is a strong woman. We love strong women. Now remember to hydrate or diedrate or I will find you /j)