🍋Figure Gets Freaky🍋

(Figure sits alone in his library and gets freaky af.)

———

Just another day. No humans were coming by for some reason. He couldn't get a visit from Seek, since he was having sibling bonding time with Hide. Figure was surprised that Jack didn't show up in any of the closets here. He sat down in a chair at the desk and tilted his head back. For some reason, this action reminded him of those times he got freaky with Seek.

Figure soon felt himself getting hard. God fucking damn it.

"Fucking hell." He mumbled to himself.

But he couldn't help it. He couldn't help the thoughts that went through his head. He bit his lip as a blush spread across his face.

The way they held hands.
The times where they slept together.
The times where they got freaky together.
The way they cuddled after.

The sound of his gentle heartbeat.
The feeling of their cold hands on his warm ones.
The feeling of his love.
The sound of his voice.

His body.
His moans.
The way he screams for him.
The way he begs for him.

All these thoughts were driving him crazy. He was rock hard at this point. He started to fantasize about his next session with his partner.

"Oh, Seek. You have no idea what you do to me." Figure whispered as he slid one hand into his pants.

——
Sitting on the couch together. That's all they were doing. They were cuddling until Figure stood up.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

That left Seek alone. But when he came back from the bathroom, he heard... sounds. Sus sounds. He smirked.

"Alright, you needy bitch. Undress and lay down."

"Yes, daddy."
——

God it was getting hot. He was touching himself gently, but as the fantasy went on, the more and more rougher he got with himself. He was breathing heavily at this point.

——
He listened to the sound of the clothes hitting the floor and the sound of his partner laying down. He soon got undressed and got between his legs.

"You want this?"

"I want it. And I want it bad."

"Alright. Now beg for it."

"Please just fuck me already! I need you to relieve this ache between my legs, daddy! Please shove your large dick into my tight seekussy! Please!"

"Good boy."
——

He started to moan. He started thrusting into his hand as he imagined shoving his large dick into his partner's tight seekussy 😳. He started moaning louder.

——
He caressed his cheek before gripping onto his hips and slamming in. The moan he earned was a loud one.

"Shh. Quiet, slut. Don't want the others to hear, do we?~"

He whimpered when he felt his partner start to fuck him slowly. Painfully slow.

"Please... please fuck me harder... please! Fuck me harder and faster! Please! I NEED YOU, MASTER!"

He smirked at what he had said and upon hearing the name.

"Your wish is my command here, slut."
——

God it was hot. The thought of having him scream for him. The thought of fucking him hard and fast until he couldn't walk. Everything. He jerked himself off faster, moaning louder.

"Yeah.~ That's it, whore." He moaned. "Keep being a good boy.~"

He let his mind wander back to his fantasy and the sweet feeling of that tight seekussy 😳.

——
Faster. Harder. More intense. That's how it is right now. Just hearing him moan was just absolutely perfect. And what was even better is that he started to scream for him.

"Yeah.~ That's it.~ Keep screaming for me, you bitch."

He didn't show his partner any mercy as he continued to pound into him. As as this relentless fucking was happening, he could sense that his partner was getting closer, and closer, and closer. Until he suddenly released, giving one last loud scream of pleasure as he tightened up. This sent him over the edge and he released inside.

He then pulled out and he cleaned the both of them up. Then, they both got dressed and cuddled until they both fell asleep.
——

It was too much. He gave one last loud moan as he released all over his hand. He pulled his hand out of his pants.

"I need to clean this up..." he mumbled to himself.

The library doors then opened.

"Hey, Figure. I- WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?!"

"Uhh- I can explain-." He spoke.

Figure didn't know how to explain what he was doing. He didn't want Seek to know. Why couldn't it have been Hide who entered the library? Or even Timothy who entered.

"Well?" Seek asked.

"...I was getting freaky..." Figure answered. "...and I was thinking about shoving my dick into your seekussy and absolutely railing you..."

Seek literally facepalmed and sighed.

"You could've left that detail out." Seek mumbled. "I didn't need to know what was going through your head."

"...can we have seggs later?" Figure asked. "...or sometime tomorrow because I heard that Glitch wanted to get sussy with you?"

"WHAT?! HIS SUSSY ASS AIN'T GETTING MY ASS!" Seek shouted.

Figure then pulled a box of tissues out of a drawer and cleaned his hand. He then rubbed hand sanitizer on his hand. He put the box of tissues and the hand sanitizer back in the drawer and threw the dirty ones away.

"Anyways... wanna make out?" Figure asked.

"Y'know what? Sure." Seek answered.

And then the two were now making out at the desk. It got so heated and passionate to the point where they just couldn't help themselves anymore. They both were feeling horny as fuck now and we're about to get freaky. They both started to undress. Once they were undressed, they tossed their clothes to the side and kissed some more before this blind ass motherfucker bent eyeball man over the desk and whispered into his ear.

"You ready, slut?~"

"Always ready for you, daddy."

"Good boy."

And with that, he bit into his shoulder and pushed in.

———

(Figure gets freaky and then gets freaky again, but with Seek. Anyways. HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE! I'll see you in the next oneshit I mean oneshot. We gonna do a lime.)