🌸Rush and Ambush🌸

(After putting these two through some torture, let's give them a soft moment. They both get to be happy here. Also Shadow can magically alter peoples' bodies in this AU.)

———

Rush and Ambush decided to try a new method of purging unwanted humans. Rush would be nice and offer them a little treat, with rat poison in it but the humans don't know. Then Ambush would come in and beat the humans with either a baseball bat or their hands.

This method was super effective. Some were smart and declined. The ones who were smart got killed by either Seek or Figure. But if they survived Figure and not get killed by Seek during the second chase sequence, Ambush would just kill them anyways. Some survived them but got murdered by Figure at door 100 because they couldn't control their breathing.

L bozos.

———

Shadow was reflecting on his actions, because Spirit made him, and he was writing an apology letter because Spirit totally didn't force him to.

"Spirit, I don't wanna do this!" Shadow complained.

"You either do it or you die." Spirit stated. "You said something very insensitive and made Ambush very upset, which caused Rush to get upset, which lead to this. You did this. You own up to your behavior. You face the consequences of your actions."

Shadow groaned as he continued to write the apology letter. He then got an idea as to how he can make the apology better. They'll be happy about this, right?

———

"I dunno if those two gay ass sussy lovebirds are in there, but we should be quiet if we don't wanna get punted into the next century." Rush stated.

"They're each other's sussy bakas." Ambush stated.

The both of them started laughing but quickly stopped as they entered the library. They decided to make a sound to let anyone in here know that it's just them and not a human.

The two then began to search for a book, having a bit of trouble finding it at first, but they eventually found it. They sat down at a table in front of the desk and began to read the book. Figure and Seek were both like "what the fuck" since these two were rarely this quiet. It was very nice.

After spending hours of reading, analyzing, and taking notes, the two closed the book before putting it back on the shelf where they got it from and leaving the library.

———

Now they were at the residential part of the hotel. When they both got to the bedroom hallway, Ambush noticed that there was something taped to their door. It was a note. Rush noticed it to.

"What does it say?" He asked.

Ambush sighed.

"It's an apology note from bitch ass Shadow." They answered. "He also wants to meet me back at my room in two hours because he apparently has something that he thinks that I'll like."

"I think you should be scared." Rush spoke.

"I am scared." Ambush stated.

———

Two hours have passed and Ambush entered their room, seeing that both Spirit and Shadow were there.

"Wait what's going on? Am I in trouble?" They asked.

"I'm just here to make sure nothing goes wrong." Spirit responded.

"When I said that I had something you'll like, I mean it. I honestly think you'll like this." Shadow told them.