💔Rush and Ambush💔

(One of my Wattpad idols requested this one. Thank you!)

———

On their knees. That's what they were doing. They were on their knees and begging for something that they want. Spirit could clearly tell that Ambush was desperate. She knew exactly what they wanted, and she had them stand up.

"Are you sure you want this?" She asked. "I mean, I'll be there to supervise but he's Shadow. I don't want him doing something to hurt you."

"He does body alterations on us all the time. Last week Jack the clown got his dick enlarged so he can't get emotionally damaged by Seek again. So yeah. I'm sure I want this." They responded.

Spirit then took Ambush's hand and walked with them to go search for Shadow. The two has to go through the library, which was surprisingly quiet. She assumed that Figure was elsewhere. They soon found themselves in the courtyard, where they saw five entities.

They saw Glitch playing a game with Window, Seek and Figure sitting in front of the statue, sharing an umbrella, and they saw Shadow, carefully observing the other four, as if he's planning to do something.

"Hello, Shadow." Spirit greeted. "Come to the residential part of the hotel, as we are in need of your assistance."

Shadow was happy that Spirit was giving him attention.

"Thank you for the attention! I was just about to do something to Glitch, Window, Seek, and Figure to get your attention." Shadow smiled.

"What did I tell you about making people miserable just to get my attention?" Spirit asked.

"...sorry." Shadow apologized. Spirit wasn't buying it.

"As for the rest of you, please go inside before you get sick." Spirit told them.

"Especially since Seek and Figure can kill people instantly so they need to get back inside." Shadow added. "Get back to your hallway, Seek. Go back to the library, Figure."

"Man. Shut the fuck up." Seek mumbled "I AIN'T AFRAID TO TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT TO YOUR UGLY ASS FACE, BITCH!"

"Yeah. Just... just shut the fuck up, asshole." Figure spoke.

The two then got up and walked to their respective spots, waiting to purge humans that happen to walk through. Glitch and Window went inside, as they had no jacket and were getting cold. And soon enough, Shadow, Spirit, and Ambush were at the residential part of the hotel. She let go of their hand.

"What do you need me for?" Shadow asked.

"Well... they have a question for you." Spirit answered.

"Shadow, can you please finish making me biologically male? Please please please?" Ambush asked.

"Spirit? Can you step outside the room for a second?" Shadow asked.

Spirit nodded and stepped outside, regretting it instantly.

"Are you sure you want this?" Shadow asked. "What if Eyes wanted to start a family with you? I think you should talk it out with him first."

"What the ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Ambush asked. "I ASK YOU FOR ONE THING AND YOU PULL THIS?! WE ARE ENTITIES! WE CAN'T HAVE KIDS! AND HE SAID THAT HE SUPPORTS WHATEVER DESCISION I MAKE BECAUSE IT'S MY BODY!"

Shadow knew he fucked up. Spirit immediately came in so she could remove them from the room. She told them to go to their room to cool down, but everyone knows that once Ambush is pissed, it's extremely hard for them to calm down.

———

"AYO- STOP TOUCHING YOUR DICK WHEN YOUR DOOR IS WIDE OPEN!" Rush shouted.

"I apologize, daddy Rush." Jack spoke. "I will touch my long pp with my door closed next time."

"When did you get your small dick to be a large dick and why?" Rush asked.

"Last week so Seek can't emotionally damage me." Jack answered. "And I also love your balls."

"Bruh stop being sus as hell. PLEASE!" Rush requested. "I dunno how Hide puts up with your stupid clown ass sometimes."

The two suddenly felt this... aura. It's anger. Each entity has a distinct aura they emit when feeling intense emotions. Jack got up and closed his door, knowing that he might get kicked into the next century because Ambush is clearly pissed as hell about something.

"You ok?" Rush asked.

"Does it look like I'm ok?" Ambush asked.

"Don't get an attitude with me." Rush stated.

"You're not my fucking dad." Ambush mumbled. "You're just my stupid dumbass brother with no braincells and no life."

"At least I get all the bitches, unlike you and your stupid ass." Rush stated.

"YOU GET NO BITCHES! WHO WOULD WANT TO BE AROUND YOU LIKE THAT?! YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER!" Ambush shouted.

Rush was fighting back tears. All he wanted to do was help, but when his sibling is pissed, all he could do is let them cool down on their own.

"I'M NOT A LOSER!" Rush shouted back. "YOU'RE THE LOSER BECAUSE YOU GET NO BITCHES! Oh wait, YOU'RE EYES' BITCH!"

"DON'T BRING HIM INTO THIS YOU NO LIFE BITCHLESS LOSER! YOU'RE FUCKING ANNOYING AS HELL!" Ambush screamed.

"...so be it then." Rush whispered, admitting defeat. He walked away and went into his room before crying. "...maybe they're right..."

This is when Ambush went into their room, slammed the door shut, and started yelling about how stupid they are. Out in the hallway, Spirit could be heard yelling at Shadow for saying what he said.

Spirit knocked on both of their doors, only to get no response from either of them. Their doors were locked too. Great. Now they're both crying and locked inside of their rooms. The others were now gathered in the hallway, absolutely speechless. Rush got the biggest emotional damage of his life. Ambush got emotionally damaged twice. Once by Shadow, and the other by themself.

The two didn't speak to each other for a week, as Rush was still emotionally damaged and Ambush was feeling guilty as hell and almost committed self oof. When the two did finally speak to each other again, it was the most emotional apology ever, like they were pouring their heart, soul, and literal tears into it. And after that apology, they both decided to leave that argument in the past and forget it even happened.

This proves how two feral gremlins can be severely emotionally damaged.

———

(Another one done at 3am. This was honestly funny in some parts. Shadow is still a bitch and an attention seeker. Yeah, remember to hydrate or diedrate. Or I will find you /j)