🍋Seek x Figure🍋

(I have no idea what to write so I let the horny thoughts take over for this one I guess.)

———

It was like any other day. Everyone was doing their jobs around the hotel. But today was quiet. Rarely any humans entered. Everyone decided to do whatever they wanted until a human arrived.

Seek and Figure were texting each other until they started sending... suggestive images to each other. Then it escalated when their jobs were done for the day. They went to their separate rooms and hopped on a discord call, where they would dare each other to do things. If they couldn't complete those dares, they would have to take one piece of clothing off. It got to the point where they were fully undressed and committing no no acts over the call. Luckily their doors were locked.

But when everyone was called to the table for dinner, the two got off the call and got dressed before shutting their laptops off and putting them away before going to the table.

When they both got there, they sat down and everyone began to dish themselves out some food. Timothy looked over at Dupe, who looked a bit off.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah." Dupe responded. "Glitch texted me some... suggestive messages during work hours."

"He's probably already hard for you right now." Jack stated, resisting the urge to say something to annoy Dupe.

"Probably." Dupe sighed.

"I heard rumors that Seek and Figure were sending suggestive images to each other during work hours." Eyes spoke.

"Those are fake." Figure stated.

"Nobody else heard any rumors." Halt stated.

"As much as I love you, Eyes, please stop the cap." Ambitch I mean Ambush requested.

"I literally heard nothing so you're making things up to start drama." Rush stated.

"Jack would know, since he's everywhere." Screech spoke. "Maybe Hide too."

"Stop the cap, Eyes." Jack ordered.

"Eyes, please don't make anything up to start drama." Spirit spoke.

"I'm not making things up! I was at door thirty six and caught Seek doing something sussy!" Eyes exclaimed.

"Do you have proof that you saw me doing anything?" Seek asked.

"...no." Eyes whispered.

"Exactly." Seek spoke. "So shut."

Eyes just groaned. He was determined to prove that his claims are real and that everyone else is dumb for not believing him.

———

It was the next day. Everyone was showered and now eating breakfast.

"I heard that Glitch absolutely railed Dupe last night." Jack spoke.

"Of course he did." Figure mumbled. "I was the one who had to hear it! Y'all need to quiet down."

"Says the one who engages in the no no with Seek, who is very loud." Eyes mumbled.

"How the hell do you know that?" Figure asked.

"I occasionally hear the moans and Glitch told me." Eyes replied.

"I'm gonna fucking shoot you and Glitch." Seek threatened.

Then it went silent. It's not good when Seek makes threats. This is when things weren't looking too good for Figure. He felt himself become hard and his face become red. He secretly hoped that his boyfriend's seekussy 😳 was wet so they could do the no no.

———

Now it was noon. Everyone was on a lunch break, while the hotel homosexuals had... other plans. They were in the library, passionately making out. It soon got to the point where eyeball critter was begging to be fucked right in his seekussy 😳. The begging worked.

They both were now undressed and then the blind ass motherfucker shoved his pp in and started to fuck him. He got many moans from him before picking up the pace. This got screams of pleasure out of him. Eventually, they both reached their limit and released.

The two then cleaned up, got dressed, and then resumed their work like nothing even happened.

———

(IM SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT I HAD NO IDEAS! Also I've been watching a lot of miraculous and South Park lately so... yeah. NOW REMEMBER TO HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE! Also I need ideas pls.)