PLEASE READ

I apologize that requests are taking longer than usual to get done. I just have so many and no motivation. I feel bad having to delay requests, deny requests, and even just end up not publishing them because I'm afraid that they won't be good enough.

I apologize for my lack of updating. I'm just out of ideas on what to write, I'm working on other chapters of other stories, I'm tired all the time, and I just have trouble with finding ideas for filler content.

And I've noticed something that's been going on in the comment section recently that I'd like to address...

This story is written in MY AU with MY HEADCANONS! And I have a very hard time with understanding tone and if something is a joke or not. I'm not trying to be mean but I read the comments and it feels like there is some disrespect in there and it's just killing my mood to write, and even making me wanna go back and rewrite certain parts in existing oneshots to avoid this kind of feeling of disrespect and hate because it makes me think that it's not good enough and that it needs to be written in a way that will please everyone but me.

This is why I've went back to drawing and sharing my art with friends on a discord server. I feel like my art is good enough when it gets positive attention, but as of recently... I don't feel the same about my writing.

My main point is that I would appreciate if you could use tone indicators and maybe reword some of the things you say? I'm not telling you what to do, but it'll be helpful.

God I'm such a fucking cringe and sensitive person I should just quit Wattpad and never return. My writing isn't good enough anymore. This story is absolute shit. I'm really considering on deleting this book because of some of the recent comments.

And plus my shitty landlords irl are doing some shitty things that are making things really stressful. I can't. I feel like I could just break at any moment.

I hope this little note doesn't change your opinion of me or this book. After all, I'm human too.

I'm sorry.