💔Guiding Light and Shadow💔

(This one will be fun since Spirit absolutely DESPISES Shadow. Tw for intense violence.)

———

Light and dark.
Good and evil.
Sweet and bitter.

The protector and the danger.
The fortune and the misfortune.
The lady and the gentleman.

Guiding through the dark.
Light in the shadows.
Spirit and Shadow.

———

"I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!"

"If you disrespect me ONE MORE TIME, I'll stab your only eye out."

"I'll take away your other senses if you defend that one eyed freak again, you blind and worthless bitch."

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! YOU'RE DRESSED LIKE A SLUT!"

"Keep whispering. It'll get you spotted by humans. AND STOP PRODUCING THAT LIGHT TOO!"

"STOP LIVING IN A CLOSET AND GAIN SOME COURAGE!"

"Get over it. Your anxiety isn't real."

"Go back to your dark room. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR FAILING AT YOUR JOB!"

"You had one job AND YOU FAILED! YOU'RE WORTHLESS!"

"You're nothing but a clown. Just give up on life now."

"I hope a drawer collapses on you AND YOU DIE!"

"STOP SMILING AT PEOPLE LIKE A USELESS BITCH AND KILL PEOPLE!"

———

"Do you have any idea how badly that hurt them?" Spirit asked. "No wonder why they don't like you."

"Spirit... please forgive me. I'm sorry." Shadow whispered before pulling out the fake crying.

"I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES! YOU WERE NEVER SORRY!" Spirit shouted. "So stop the fake crying."

"Spirit, please!" Shadow begged.

"Don't you "Spirit, please" me. You know what you said and you know what you did. Reflect on it." Spirit stated.

"What did I do?!" Shadow asked.

"I THINK YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT YOU DID AND WHAT YOU NEED TO REFLECT ON!" Spirit answered. "Now I am going to tell you the names of six of the entities that you did some horrible and fucked up shit to. You will reflect on your actions. Do you understand me, Shadow?"

Shadow nodded.

"I want you to reflect on what you did to Halt, Rush, Ambush, Hide, Seek, and Figure." Spirit sternly told him. "Now. You do not get a choice here, asshole."

———
Halt:

Just wandering around the hotel like normal. Halt had a big smile on its face, not having a worry in the world. Life was good for it as of now. It soon saw Shadow.

"Hi, Shadow!" It greeted. "How are you today?"

"Hello there, Halt." Shadow greeted back.

Halt did not notice the malicious grin forming on Shadow's face. He then grabbed it by the arm, causing its heart to start racing.

"Relax, dear. I wont hurt you." Shadow spoke.

"Y-You're scaring me!" Halt exclaimed as it felt its hands being tied behind its back. "SPIRIT! SPI-."

"SHH! Nobody is coming to save you. So just do yourself a favor and be quiet. Screaming will only make it worse." Shadow stated.