✨A Treat for Y'all✨

(Something to hold y'all over. And an excuse to elaborate on why Glitch was looking so sad and very depressed. Also this took days to write and was written at night where I was tired [like 3am] so I apologize if it's bad and all over the place.)

———

Shadow was replacing him? For what reason? To make him suffer? At least he'll be Shadow free where his role is now taking place.

"I shouldn't even be in this hotel if my role is somewhere else now..." he mumbled.

Little did he know, his lover, Dupe, was listening in on his little conversation with himself. He soon left the area and went into his own room before sobbing violently. How could Shadow do this? Did Spirit even agree to this?

"Why are you doing this to us? Just to make us suffer? Just to make me suffer? To start my trauma like you did to everyone else? How could you do this to us?"

———

Glitch decided to tell everyone what his plans were. Of course, Dupe was crushed. When Spirit heard what Shadow had done without her agreeing to it, she was mad. She wouldn't have agreed to it anyways.

But it kinda was best for him to go get familiar with his coworkers. So when he got to the rooms, he saw Curious Light.

"I assume Spirit told you already..." Glitch whispered.

"She did. Just seconds before you got here." Curious Light stated. "Come on, let's go to the uhh... living space? Living area? I'm not sure what I would call it. Call it whatever you'd like to."

Glitch nodded and followed him to the residential area of the rooms, just like in the hotel. And it was around dinnertime when they got there, since dinner took hours to make.

"Why does it smell like fire?" Glitch asked.

Curious Light sighed.

"I hope it wasn't A-90 who cooked." He whispered.

"What would be so bad about him cooking?" Glitch asked.

"He can't cook. He's just like his father, and sometimes his mother." Curious Light responded. "But we've been uhh... experimenting with new recipes and stuff. I think."

The smoke alarm went off. The two then heard shouting.

"SHUT THE BURNER OFF!"

"I'M TRYING!"

"TRY HARDER, '60!"

"At least I didn't burn the kitchen down!" A-90 smiled, basically materializing out of thin air. "Ew. Why is he here?"

"He's being replaced." Curious Light explained. "His role is here now apparently..."

"It's not my fault that I'm sus." Glitch mumbled. "Shadow traumatized me and I use sus actions to cope, so I'm sorry for that. Tell your mother that I said sorry as well. Same with your father."

A-90 shrugged and walked away. Soon, everyone was at the table, including Glitch. But then someone wrapped in a blanket came to the table. This person looked extremely depressed. Glitch recognized this person. It was Ambitch I mean Ambush. They looked extremely miserable.

"You ok?" Glitch asked.

"...I love him... I love him and all of his stupidity... I wanna hold his hand again... I wanna kiss him again... I just wanna be with him..." Ambitch I mean Ambush whispered. "But... this stupid fucking bitch showed up out of nowhere and THIS BITCH WANTS TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND! I'VE WORKED SO HARD TO FORM THAT KIND OF BOND WITH SOMEONE!"

A-120 rubbed comforting circles on their back.

"It's ok, Ambush. I'll kill this fucker if I have to." She whispered.